• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

OZHADOU APAC NZ 2010 highlight matches

Started by Cr8zyK1LL3r, May 16, 2010, 04:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: massi4h on May 17, 2010, 12:44:45 PM
Oh yeah also, Jack vs Kevin was Winner's final and Kevin vs Andy was Loser's Final.
Okay boss, I will fix it when i get home.

JackSmash

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on May 17, 2010, 10:24:56 AM
Okay, I will fix that

I'm pretty sure thats Ben who i played. Don't think i vsed Jay that day.

CptMunta

Hue did you have my match vs xpunch? Be cool to have that match as ref since I struggle with that matchup and it was really close.I was so messed afterwards I bumped the camera in the end.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: CptMunta on May 19, 2010, 08:30:21 PM
Hue did you have my match vs xpunch? Be cool to have that match as ref since I struggle with that matchup and it was really close.I was so messed afterwards I bumped the camera in the end.
No I couldn't find it. I think we missed out that one. There are many matches that weren't recorded. EVERYONE BLAMES MASON !!!!!!!!!

CptMunta

No I blame mason's camera. But if he didn't bring it along we'd have no matches at all recorded. Wish I could have bought mine along.

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

massi4h

Also I was told by Midnite that I had to record the finals and hopefully semis or else the winner wouldn't qualify for EVO APAC.

Going by the fact that my camera only managed to record one game at CloudLan meant that I only planned to do the finals. I was trusted with the winner's chance of going even though I didn't have the right equipment so I did the best I could and the other matches were only recorded mostly as tests. It took about 20 minutes just to copy the winner's and loser's final onto Lenny's laptop. Grrrrr

fluxcore

It's strangely hard to get people who have cameras to actually bring them, I've noticed this before. Thanks tons Mason for stepping up. Getting shit talked for doing so is unfortunately something which just happens in this community... if only Punch-over-IP was real...
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

Yeah I noticed that there are never any recording devices around this place.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Shit talking is how we let you know we care.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

cha

Quote from: stereomonkey on May 20, 2010, 11:36:14 AM
Further lag topic talk is here now.  Otherwise stick to topic on hand.

http://nzism.alphaism.com/forum/index.php/topic,1205.msg37073.html#new

Sigh, my comments were on topic
Hell I'm the only one actually taking about the specific moves within the videos =D

stereomonkey

It was, but then it derailed itself into a new discussion.  Hence why it was split.

massi4h

CptMunta

Quote from: massi4h on May 20, 2010, 07:09:42 PM
Yay I got a thank you

sorry if I came off like a dick bro. Without your camera we wouldn't have had anything recorded I just wish I could have bought mine as well is all. Sadly I left it at the bar my band played at the night before.

So cheers bro.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CptMunta on May 22, 2010, 06:47:48 AM
sorry if I came off like a dick bro. Without your camera we wouldn't have had anything recorded I just wish I could have bought mine as well is all. Sadly I left it at the bar my band played at the night before.

So cheers bro.

Fuck, dont apologise to mason. Hes got his stalkers for that shit.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.