• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Guilty Gear XX : Accent Core

Started by !DIABLO GTR!, May 31, 2007, 08:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

maelgrim

Very cool, didn't think it would happen with Sega holding the rights, glad to hear they may have worked something out.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

fluxcore

gg >> bb

imo

personally I'd be super happy even with just AC on a console that I don't hate (ps2)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh so when did you get back from some other country that has BB:CS? And how many hours did you play it for?

And, damn. I thought it was gonna be GG:AC disc/download that works on our PS3's/360's. Another reason i'm guttered to have given away my PS2.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

!DIABLO GTR!

THis just in!  (not really)

Sega/Sammy has annouced a next gen GG. And it might be a GG VS BB type game or some sh!T. (personally, I hope it's just a new GG and my intel is wrong)

Anyway, I can die in peace now. Unless it turns out like GG Slash, then I'll come back and HAUNT YOU ALL for no apparent reason...  :)
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

samurai black

Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on December 31, 2009, 11:06:46 AM
Sega/Sammy has annouced a next gen GG. And it might be a GG VS BB type game or some sh!T. (personally, I hope it's just a new GG and my intel is wrong)

POTEMKIN/TAGER AWESOMENESS

gunsmoke

Anyway, I can die in peace now. Unless it turns out like GG Slash, then I'll come back and HAUNT YOU ALL for no apparent reason...  :)

unless ur XbAwks guy is back to do da unfinish business with u lol ;D
LiFe iS gOoD wHeN u WaNa Be!

fluxcore

Quote from: weazzyefff on December 31, 2009, 10:58:32 AM
Oh so when did you get back from some other country that has BB:CS? And how many hours did you play it for?

If you're talking to me, I think I can make a fair assessment on the franchise of BB vs the franchise of GG regardless of whether I've played the newest BB or not. Plus it's my fucking opinion anyway, I just like GG more.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

maelgrim

I think they are both pretty cool.
Probably swayed more by BBs visuals & story mode.
But a new GG in HD will be great.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

!DIABLO GTR!

Quote from: gunsmoke on December 31, 2009, 11:24:59 AM

unless ur XbAwks guy is back to do da unfinish business with u lol ;D
Then I'll haunt him... And he is not MY XBAWKS hat guy. I wouldn't want to be related to him in anyway. The last time I saw him when he walked down to Timezone during the 2 VS 2 tourney. He was holding a Guitar Hero pack...  FOR XBAWKs...

BB always felt like a watered down GG. I felt it encouraged early day SF2 style play involving jumping backwards and hard kicking... And for some reason, it had that try-hard sense of trying to appeal to GG players...  (except it didn't work on me)
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

Hydro

I am keen as to get into any of the GG series again. Damn, I'm a scrub testament/eddie player but I love that shit. :D

[NIUE] weazzyefff

BB:CS's only dumb cos its only got 14 fucking characters in it. These developers are lazy fucks.  2010, better have more chars in da console ver.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

samurai black

my understanding was that a smaller roster, means there is less of a gap between tiers.... but so much for that

fluxcore

They are all also wildly different chars, unlike tekken or sf.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on January 02, 2010, 10:20:40 AM
my understanding was that a smaller roster, means there is less of a gap between tiers.... but so much for that
LOL
Quote from: fluxcore on January 02, 2010, 10:36:18 AM
They are all also wildly different chars, unlike tekken or sf.
T-DAT, but still , what people really want is a bigger roster.