• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Post-release Super Street Fighter 4

Started by fluxcore, May 20, 2010, 08:07:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

Hmm shin akuma playable you reckon.

I look forward to my 3-7 matchup becoming a 2-8! haha. Was kinda hoping they would just be new boss type characters, but they could be cool too I spose, time will tell.

samurai black

rather see alpha bison with his boss cape than evil shotos.

karizzma

Was alpha bison the one with the super strong pshyco crusher?

Skullator

Quote from: [SAS]karizzma on December 05, 2010, 01:40:12 AM
Was alpha bison the one with the super strong pshyco crusher?

Yep, every corner of the screen was under control, lol.

Rorooze

If those shotos are playable then thats pretty gay. So many other characters they could have picked which wouldn't have been way cooler.

Now everyone at yifans has more shotos to choose from. boring.

budafist

Quote from: Rorooze on December 05, 2010, 09:45:38 AM
If those shotos are playable then thats pretty gay. So many other characters they could have picked which wouldn't have been way cooler.

Now everyone at yifans has more shotos to choose from. boring.
yeah charge characters are way more exciting.....

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

samurai black

they would be over another friggin' fireball + dp character.

unless these evil shotos play radically different

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Is normal AKuma good haha.

Fuck another spot taken. Looks like we'll never get Glacius in this game. Fuck.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Skullator

Quote from: jpb123 on December 04, 2010, 03:48:02 PM
They are confirmed playable. There a picture somewhere showing all the characters move lists that is on the arcade cabinet including evil ryu and shin akuma

Pretty sure nothing is confirmed about Shin and Oni's playability.
Lets stop spreading rumours without linking sources, shall we?

The most likely outcome is that they will be boss only characters, like arcade Vanilla Seth on the legit boards.

Think about it, capcom has been spending so much time balancing the game, would they really throw god tier back into the mix? The same mistake they made with Vanilla Sagat and Ryu all over again?
Not likely, look at the changes they are making, they are intelligent and wholesome for the most part.

I predict unplayable, or at least balanced. Not 500HP godlike shit.

samurai black

will you stop bloody crying about vanilla gat and roo. shit got old.

if the evil shotos are playable they'll be nerfed to fuck as usual.  just like seth, and shin akuma and god rugal in cvs2.

Skullator

I ain't crying, just attempting to make a prediction with a lack of information.

Better than posting bullshit rumours and saying they are "Confirmed playable" due to some potentially fake pictures surfacing surely?

jpb123

Quote from: Skullator on December 05, 2010, 04:04:32 PM
Pretty sure nothing is confirmed about Shin and Oni's playability.
Lets stop spreading rumours without linking sources, shall we?

The most likely outcome is that they will be boss only characters, like arcade Vanilla Seth on the legit boards.

Think about it, capcom has been spending so much time balancing the game, would they really throw god tier back into the mix? The same mistake they made with Vanilla Sagat and Ryu all over again?
Not likely, look at the changes they are making, they are intelligent and wholesome for the most part.

I predict unplayable, or at least balanced. Not 500HP godlike shit.

Dont get uppt about we shall?

http://media.eventhubs.com/images/2010/12/02_ssf4pic01.jpg  37 characters

You can also see a question mark in that same image not to far after 37...

Here's another pic of the character moveset overlays on the arcade cabinet.

http://www.eventhubs.com/images/2010/dec/02/super-street-fighter-4-arcade-edition-manuals-and-stuff-image-2/

You can count 37 different movesets there, meaning that IF Oni Gouki and Evil Ryu are playable, they'll probably be time released on the arcade cabinets like Akuma was on the original SF4 cabinet. And since that leaked 360 achievement list had achievements for beating arcade mode with each one of them, I'm leaning towards this being the case.

Skullator

you said they were confirmed playable.
now you post the links to your rumours.

Good times can now be had by all!

jpb123

Quote from: Skullator on December 05, 2010, 04:49:44 PM
you said they were confirmed playable.
now you post the links to your rumours.

Good times can now be had by all!

"360 achievement list had achievements for beating arcade mode with each one of them," that basicly confirmed.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro who said they were gonna be god tier. Look at how shit Seth is . And look at how shit Akuma is. Well their not shit but you know what i mean.

And Chun is boss right now. Last time i checked anyway.

I feel your pain on them being a lot like Akuma and shit. But.....they look cool man.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!