• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Team Battle Online League

Started by Pjai, May 27, 2010, 03:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flash

my dhalsim is poos got destroyed by this bison PSN davistarcorp had one cose round rest i got demolished

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

CoffinDrop1

Hey all chuck me in for this is theres any gaps - cant have a tournament without Honda lol.

Rance

Hey, I am interested in this tournment.

If is possible, I would like to join too, but I dont have any team mate yet,

and by the why when is the tournment is?

I am the Guy user. PSN : NagatoKen

Cheers :)

SilverLightNinja

Yup we're in...

Team Name:
FuryNinja

Team:
xFiST_OF_FURYx
BinkNinja

Nick4now

@Redtie: "My boy Hater-bot said you the best... And as me being the bestest, we need to team up"

(Shot Fluxcore for introducing me to Hater-bot  ;D)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Pjai

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlKT_GY2zLqvdG9TS2dYdm5LaXdQbHpVbloxd1lIUkE&hl=en

updated

Took out some names and added in some.

Please check.

This could start when ppl are ready, I have indicated some deadlines for match dates, by which you need to complete the match. However, you can swap them around and play them early or later etc.. It's pretty casual anyway.

Should work now

electric

QuoteWe're sorry.
That is not a valid spreadsheet URL.

:(
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Pjai

Quote from: electric on June 11, 2010, 10:13:52 AM
:(

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AlKT_GY2zLqvdG9TS2dYdm5LaXdQbHpVbloxd1lIUkE&hl=en

try this.

Come to think abt it, i really should edit myself out from playing skull+mike so early LOL

CoffinDrop1

Lets get this started Pjai and Ericson team "FuryNinja" Im keen to get this started - are you available for battles tonight - or Friday, Saturday night? Let me know - also Rance let me know if you are free as well - also confirm times too. Im free either of the above nights from 11pm NZ time (9pm Oz time) can be earlier if I must.

electric

Alright I'm keen... Looks like Graeme and I are up against deprenyl + friend

Deprenyl - who are you teaming up with ? Does he have PSN ? lets try organize a time to get our first match out of the way

Also, am I the only one who thinks the perfect name for team CoffinDrop + Rance would be CoffinDance ?
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

geneterror

I'm free pretty much any time this weekend. So if we can organise a time for our fight on here I can make sure I'm on.
Also Eru if it makes it easier to organise our games do you want to PM me your cell number.

Also how does this actually work, does someone just make a team battle lobby and send out invites? Sorry but I haven't managed to do a team battle yet.
KOW 2011

Pjai

yea, jst make a team battle and send out invites. I think most PSN ID are on the page now.

Could have warm ups beforehand, but jst make sure both team is aware when the real game starts, so we dont get any confusion and bitching afterwards. Might pay to start a chat room with the players.

SilverLightNinja

Oh Righty. . .Team FuryNinja is up against Flash. . .But Whyyyyy...Lol Flash if you're readying this WATCH YOU'RE BACK!hahahahahaha Kidding. . .You know you're going to rip us up...hahaha But message me Flashy when you're ready to battle :)

Mahahahahaha @ Electric with CoffinDance

SilverLightNinja

Hey Pjai can you add another team on please...

Snake_1337_FTW (NZism id is Snake_1337)
And
Mid_Way

Both are wanting to enter as well and those are their id names etc :)

ok

Cheers ears :)

Have a great weekend and i'll see some of you online :)

Ciao

xFIST_0F_FURYx