• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

SSF4 XBOX 360 Monthly Online Tournament - June

Started by Rorooze, May 30, 2010, 01:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

massi4h

I've played with you guys and others in the past while being capped without a problem, except generally not being able to hear your mics. I do that with most games usually, I don't know how it exactly works though. But I've played SF online whenever I've been capped and I haven't had a problem :/

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Really? Fuck. Beast. Ill give it a go later on.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

IR U IM B IL E

"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

massi4h

GG Rumble, also beat Rorooze 2-0. So gg guys, won all my pool games :D

Rorooze

I was thinking of playing sakura after exams but your beasting means I ain't gonna bother! Going to stick with Cody, just need heaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps of play time.

massi4h

Lucky I didn't pick Cody then. Haha na jk, your Cody is really solid atm. Except for like the random EX bingos, only I'm allowed to do them. You block my non tatsu mixups well which most people can't seem to do online.

Rorooze

lol thats probably me letting go of the two buttons to do back+mp for anti air or something. doh! :D

Rorooze

Pool A almost finished! Pool B guys got quite a few to get played! Try get the games played this weekend so we can start the finals!

fluxcore

Unbeliever beat me 2-0

ggs man, nice sim. sorry for the delay, had to install the update :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Unbeliever

Quote from: fluxcore on June 20, 2010, 06:01:42 PM
Unbeliever beat me 2-0

ggs man, nice sim. sorry for the delay, had to install the update :P

ggs bro, some close rounds in there, considering whenever I see you online you're playing red dead redemption, I'm glad I got away with the win  ;)

Lennysaurus

Unbeleiver beat me 2-0

GG's bro was tons of fun!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Unbeliever

Lennysaurus

Quote from: Unbeliever on June 20, 2010, 08:28:34 PM
Me vs Lenny's 1 day old Seth, 2-0  :-\

Nah bro!!! 2 weeks cuzz!!!

By the way, everyone here has to play this dudes Blanka.  So cool to play against. 

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Rorooze

Remember guys tomorrow is last day for the games! Try get em done, any of you guys without all your games could probably make the finals!