• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

PSN SSF4 player request thread.

Started by CrazyMobius, May 31, 2010, 11:25:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Quote from: zosla on June 01, 2010, 09:21:08 AM
I'll see if I can play online if I can keep the sanity of not breaking my newly signed stick because of lag :P
Need to post it up when I get a chance :D

I could give the following matchup but you will have to catch me online as I mostly play offline nowdays.

Yeah I have noticed recently a noticeable amount of lag in the connection. I play almost no offline anymore until Yifans gets Super.

Trialacc

Not sure how my gief will stand against you guys, but if you want some gief match ups invite me, I am usually on after 8 on weekdays. Don't expect me to be really good though  :)

iMagneto

Quote from: Trialacc on June 03, 2010, 11:17:31 PM
Not sure how my gief will stand against you guys, but if you want some gief match ups invite me, I am usually on after 8 on weekdays. Don't expect me to be really good though  :)

hey bro i just had some few games against ya zangief..u knock me out with ya headbutt lol...but u miss the ultra~~ >_< nice games we had just then :)

Nick4now

Quote from: Trialacc on June 03, 2010, 11:17:31 PM

Cool! I'll add you next time I'm online so we can spar  :)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

iMagneto

if anyone wanna play against my Psycho bison.. your welcome to =)

Imagneto

Dictator, Ibuki, Akuma, Ryu, and makoto =)

Trialacc

Quote from: iMagneto on June 04, 2010, 12:31:15 AM
hey bro i just had some few games against ya zangief..u knock me out with ya headbutt lol...but u miss the ultra~~ >_< nice games we had just then :)

ggs man, yeah, got nervous when I managed to dizzy you. Though I still need a lot more work with bison match up, no idea what I can do to get in without losing half my health.

zos'la

you slap him silly :) all day everyday.
bison and gief match = 4-6 to gief's favour I would say.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

geneterror

I agree I would even say it goes slightly in Dictators favour. Devils reverse beats Lariat, Head Stomp can control Zangiefs jumping at you to get in and Dictators ability to teleprt means you can stay away from Zangief, it only gets real bad if you let yourself get cornered.
Of course this doesn't take into account the Kevin effect.
KOW 2011

zos'la

fuk thats it!!!!
bring teh matchup on!!! i'll use my scrubby gief against all you fan boyz :P
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Pjai

iplaywinner tier list also says 5-5
but i dont play neither char so haahah

electric

It doesn't even matter... The Michael Dudikoff vs. SSF4 match up is 10-0 to Dudikoff

/troll
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Flash

if people want i can record and upload vids of you guys playing to youtube so other members on this site can help you out with certain matchups. just save your replay and invite me to replay channel.

i want help against

electrics abel hate this match up
and
weazzys bison

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fuck you do really good in our matches. Takes ages for me to actually get a knockdown on you, your defense is really good. I would hate being the Sim in that matchup though ay just ex pc and i'm in straight away lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Flash

yea i hate ex PC that owns sim so bad i just want to know what lenny would do considering he thinks the match up is 5-5 so i must be missing something he uses U2 but i can't seem to find the proper use for it. and your bison is pretty beast but you can U2 my teleports on reaction imag was doing it to me but its 50/50 you have to guess if i'm teleporting towards you or away from you, still good i think 50% chance to hit ultra and gets you out of mixup, i might be wrong but imag was hitting it pretty consistently so i had to stop doing the teleport mixups.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!