• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Transformers: War For Cybertron

Started by [NIUE] BIRRY WONG, June 05, 2010, 07:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Its like we're in sync stu. Spread your cheeks. Rhythmic buttsecks awaits.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

samurai black

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 22, 2010, 05:40:42 PM
Most games I know of don't, such as gears of war and mass effect.  There are others that haad exclusive bonus content when preordering games, I think Assassins creed 2 had some too when you got the Enzio figurine ltd edition.
i was thinking more along the lines of actual game content. im not so fussed about the bonus crap that comes with a game, cause more often than not its total garbage.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

been playing this the last 2 nights . really enjoying it , not amazing but lotsa fun  ;D

first half of game you play as decepticons and second half is the rise of optimus as hes not a prime yet .

enjoying flying round as skywarp

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Fuck you and your "completely legal and not illegitimate in any way" xbox games Euan.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

welcome to come round and get a copy if you bring a dual layer disc for me to burn it to .

i like this game , my inner geek is happy

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Nah i want my preorder Jazz and Shockwave chassis for multiplayer.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

ROCOABC

Sorry for bumping a slightly old thread.  The game is OK at best.  Only reason why I even gave the game a chance its because its Transformers and its based off G1/Cybertron designs.  Its just your standard fare shooter and the simplicity really makes it both fun and not fun.  Fun because its really a good run and gun and one of the best Transformers game (not really that tough to achieve really).  Not fun due to flaws in its simplicity - lack of cover system, average weapon system, poorly implemented melee system.

So, if you like Transformers you will like this game alot.  If you want a shooter there are much better ones available.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

The multiplayer in this game is really good imo. One of the more fun multiplayer shooters ive played period. Yes im a TF nerd, so i probably would say that, but its ACTUALLY good. Escalation mode is particularly fun. I would like to see a cover system, but its hardly a necessity. The melee system is pretty stupid, but its no worse than halo's melee system. TBH, the multiplayer is underrated. Its a really really solid 3ps. I can honestly say i havent played a better one. But yea. If youre really into shooters, its probably not the game for you.
<Smoof>
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.