• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Mortal Kombat 9: You weak pathetic fools!

Started by fluxcore, June 11, 2010, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

Quote from: xpunch on June 22, 2010, 07:36:03 PM
combo's look mean in this game, hope i can do my UMK3 robot Smoke tricks in this game.  ;D

tele punch, jump kick, air throw?

fluxcore

tele punch, HP, harpoon, invisibility, ground combo
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

xpunch

Lennysaurus

Quote from: xpunch on June 22, 2010, 10:46:51 PM
THIS  ;D

1996 rang... they saidd they want thier combo back.. OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

go back to your rehashed final fight (aka street fighter '89) characters lenny :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

redtie

The only combo that matters in mk is b+HK times n

Whats the buttons?

xpunch

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on June 22, 2010, 10:53:11 PM
1996 rang... they saidd they want thier combo back.. OOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!

don't make me main E.Honda now lolz  :P buttsplash for the WIN  :P :P

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

xpunch

same vid was posted by flux (i think) one page back. but still good job bro  ;D

Nick4now

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn they should have brought back all those fatalities like in trilogy, the babality and friendship and brutality ones and dont you dare fucking forget animalites. It gets stink seeing the same ones over and over. I bet nobody gives a shit about those things except for me though. I'm also probably the only one that liked reptile before he looked like lizard boy.

I remember having the humungousist secret book of fatalites and shit for that one. This one's probably just a couple pages like the ps2 ones i can hardly remember playing.

It looks pretty bad though, but they fail every fucking time so i'm not getting to excited. I didn't even bother playing Armageddon, i picked some stupid platformer over that lol.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Quote from: weazzyefff on June 27, 2010, 02:23:50 AM
Damn they should have brought back all those fatalities like in trilogy, the babality and friendship and brutality ones and dont you dare fucking forget animalites. It gets stink seeing the same ones over and over. I bet nobody gives a shit about those things except for me though. I'm also probably the only one that liked reptile before he looked like lizard boy.

I remember having the humungousist secret book of fatalites and shit for that one. This one's probably just a couple pages like the ps2 ones i can hardly remember playing.

It looks pretty bad though, but they fail every fucking time so i'm not getting to excited. I didn't even bother playing Armageddon, i picked some stupid platformer over that lol.

I agree with all of that.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

fluxcore

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Barnstorm

I dont like the combo breaker concept (if its like old mks)
Unless it is made into a risk v reward type so if you bait it, then you can reset the combo/damage

I do think it has potential though