• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Mortal Kombat 9: You weak pathetic fools!

Started by fluxcore, June 11, 2010, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Yeah hard out bro. Just spam fireball and if they jump in uppercut. Wonder if hes got any mean punish combos, time to study

DVS

Quote from: redtie on May 05, 2011, 01:42:01 PM
Yeah hard out bro. Just spam fireball and if they jump in uppercut. Wonder if hes got any mean punish combos, time to study

Yeah I think I caught the brunt of some of his punishing ones eh...haha, they seem to push you waaaaay over the other side of the screen.....so he can spam projectiles at you....exactly like broken Sagay in vanilla

One combo ended in that ink slide shadow that he throws out (5 hit 25 + damage) ....that one was pretty boss.
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

DVS

This dude seems to have the best MK combos up...check his channel out

http://www.youtube.com/user/TylerLantern

Super advanced, I'm still getting used to my button layout.....but it's good to check out combo possibilities early I guess.
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Nick4now

Quote from: xkheretic on April 30, 2011, 03:14:18 PM
Ha! I'm going Kitana main, and Kabal / Ermac alt.  This game is really fun.  I doubt it's going to leave my xbox for a very long time.

After playing some more at Munta's place I'm also gonna be maining Kitana and Kabal alt  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

xkheretic

Quote from: Nick4now on May 08, 2011, 01:09:23 PM
After playing some more at Munta's place I'm also gonna be maining Kitana and Kabal alt  ;D

This man knows what is good.

karizzma

At the moment Shang Tsung, Raiden and Nightwolf seem to be my choices

xkheretic

montstros1ty

Quote from: xkheretic on May 08, 2011, 02:15:19 PM
So basically you're learning the whole cast?

;D

I'm going with Raiden and Kung Lao... the hat brothers!
See you at the party Richter!

karizzma

Quote from: xkheretic on May 08, 2011, 02:15:19 PM
So basically you're learning the whole cast?

Pretty much. But you don't get to be morphed very long and the more you attack the less time you have in it. Thinking I will just play keep away as much as I can and if it calls for it morph. But he has such good projectiles that I don't even need to get close to you to win.

nztauranga

Quote from: montstros1ty on May 08, 2011, 06:19:35 PM
;D

I'm going with Raiden and Kung Lao... the hat brothers!
Raiden is mean! Aww graphics too cruel for the kids...i cant hog my console frm the lil ones.
-work to live not live to work-><>

maelgrim

Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

daemahnic

Sub Zero & Raiden.. Look forward to some battles!
Mata Leão

redtie

So been mucking around with Jax. Doesn't seem like he has much juggle potential. Mucking around I'm using this bnb I've come up with

qcb+3, nj+1,1,2,dash,1,2,dash,f+4 xx qcf+2. 29% leaves opponent at a good range for qcf+3

karizzma

Ya Jax seems ass in the combo department. I just abuse his superman punch and thats about it. He only has one launch which is his ground and pound which is super slow. You can use his overhead move d, u+4  to mix people up with his chains but it does not lead to anything big.

Squares

Nyaaaa