• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Mortal Kombat 9: You weak pathetic fools!

Started by fluxcore, June 11, 2010, 10:40:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Looks pretty badas, i bet it will be glitched as fuck lol.

Cyrax fatality just like scorpion's one lol. I wonder how many other dudes got fatalities where they cut them up then kick them so there limbs disengage.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

maelgrim

Looks fun - I will get.
Though won't be able to play until my daughter is in bed.
Tell me something, Billy. How come a cute little guy like this can turn into a thousand ugly monsters?

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

God that looks shit. I have no problem saying I've never liked the way MK plays though so I'm probably not the best judge.
KOW 2011

electric

Quote from: geneterror on November 01, 2010, 08:56:28 AM
God that looks shit. I have no problem saying I've never liked the way MK plays though so I'm probably not the best judge.

+1 lol.

Can't say I'm looking forward to this game at all, but hey - maybe I'll be surprised once it comes out and it could actually be awesome. Ahem.
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Lennysaurus

I like Mortal Kombat 3/Trilogy/Ultimate/etc.  Those games were rad.

I also played alot of 2 when that came out.

Im not sure how this is gonna turn out tbh, but I reckon its gonna sell shit loads.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Well, it certainly looks like Mortal Kombat. I think my biggest problem is how it looks when hits connect. I realise this isnt the cleverest thing to say given that its mortal kombat, but the movements of the player being hit just dont look natural enough. I like how the juggles WORK, I like the combos, my only gripe is the fact that the movements of the character who is on the back foot do NOT look right at all. They just look stiff and clunky.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

thort that looked pretty kool , hopefully its a good game
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] weazzyefff

I will probably just rent this. See if the community gonna feel it too before i buy it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

subzero vid

damn the graphics look awesome and im really starting to think this game is gunna be good .

pheawwwwwwwww subzero is awesome
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

Squares

So I can't load anything right now because of my internet being capped, does it have the same sound effects for getting punched and shit like they did in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe? If it has those I'm happy, they were funny as sounding. Full on palm slapping noises.
Nyaaaa

samurai black

ps3 version gets kratos as an exclusive character.

sort of yay i guess :-\

karizzma

He fits perfectly with the brutal sense of the game. I guess Im getting PS3 version

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: samurai black on December 09, 2010, 01:07:03 AM
ps3 version gets kratos as an exclusive character.

sort of yay i guess :-\

Whada ya mean you guess. He's the fuckin mane.