• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF2T match vids ggpo theDOORS2NIRVANA

Started by theDOORS2NIRVANA, June 12, 2010, 11:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barnstorm

Quote from: theDOORS2NIRVANA on June 16, 2010, 12:49:07 AM
:) thanx supaworm i just uploaded a video from our games last night.

theDOORS2NIRVANA vs Dec29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCLIbsdsgWo

Hey bro what do you use to record your matches cos it kinda looks like your viewing an arcade cab
and its been ages since i played you

stereomonkey

It looks like fraps and he has that filter on for the arcade look.  I think its called "tube"?
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Nick4now

Quote from: theDOORS2NIRVANA on June 15, 2010, 01:25:06 PM
hey man good set last night ggs. got sum good recordings :P

GGS bro! Hahaha I was laughing at the zoomins of the victory poses!  ;D

Quote from: gunsmoke on June 15, 2010, 02:17:27 PM
I saw u guys play last night ...man you guys way too good  :-\

Nah Doors is on another level compared to me. lol but playing against him is helping me level up I think  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

theDOORS2NIRVANA

Quote from: stereomonkey on June 16, 2010, 07:31:11 AM
It looks like fraps and he has that filter on for the arcade look.  I think its called "tube"?

hey barny yea man am using a cracked fraps and ther is a option on fba/ggpo to give it the tube effect. haha yea those zoom in thingys are crack up i just been learning how to use em proper 2 make the vids more interesting. my next vid will deff have them more  :-*

the mark of my dignity shall scar thy D.N.A

theDOORS2NIRVANA

Quote from: Nick4now on June 16, 2010, 11:57:11 AM
GGS bro! Hahaha I was laughing at the zoomins of the victory poses!  ;D

Nah Doors is on another level compared to me. lol but playing against him is helping me level up I think  ;D

yea you are getting better you have stop'd falling for those walk up grabs when u fake the walk 4ward then back :P

Nick4now

Hahaha yeah but I've still got a lot to learn. Especially against your other characters. lol Against your T-Hawk/Zangief, everytime I got for a tick 360 you just manage to pull off a reversal everytime.  Your ability to do that is just crazy!  ;D and don't get me started on your claw.... lol let's just say that I;m glad that dive doesn't knockdown in HDR  ;D

Anyways I came online expecting you to be there  :'( lol Didn't come on sooner because I was busy watchn the SoO. lol

Lennysaurus

Fuck I need to jump on here and play you guys some ready for HD Remix at nats.  My oldskool games have gone to shit lately.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

theDOORS2NIRVANA

Quote from: The Lenny 2.0 on June 17, 2010, 12:59:51 PM
Fuck I need to jump on here and play you guys some ready for HD Remix at nats.  My oldskool games have gone to shit lately.

nice man yea ive been looking for a ps3 2 buy for cheap on trademe just so i can get hdr and start thrashing that. been thinkn bout that hdr tourny sounds good but not sure yet :D

theDOORS2NIRVANA

Quote from: Nick4now on June 17, 2010, 01:25:54 AM
Hahaha yeah but I've still got a lot to learn. Especially against your other characters. lol Against your T-Hawk/Zangief, everytime I got for a tick 360 you just manage to pull off a reversal everytime.  Your ability to do that is just crazy!  ;D and don't get me started on your claw.... lol let's just say that I;m glad that dive doesn't knockdown in HDR  ;D

Anyways I came online expecting you to be there  :'( lol Didn't come on sooner because I was busy watchn the SoO. lol

oh real wer u on last night ? i was on abit earlier and went offline on ggpo after a few good games got sum mint recordings and been messing around with that zoom in thingy lol

me : DJ vs O sagat
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQqJ9IINoE

if you cbf watching the whole match atleast watch the weird crack up intro i made 2 the vid  :P hope 2 get a few lawls out 4 yall  :-* :-* :-*

Nick4now

@theDOORS2NIRVANA: Yeah i just ended up on playing against some japanese players. lol

@Lenny: Yeah bro! I haven't played you in ages! We need to have another sparring session before we battle it out at the nats  ;)

theDOORS2NIRVANA

alright guys.... im buying a ps3 this weeknd and im gettin HDR and gona thrash that shit like a nazi on d day.... so i can get the ghist of all the tiny lil differences from vanilla st to hdr. are you guys on psn or 360 ? will let you know my addy ect wen i get all the shit cheers lads :D ;) :)

Nick4now

I'm ps3 bro! add me when you can Ryuuk08  :) But I never really play HDR online though  :P

fluxcore

Quote from: theDOORS2NIRVANA on June 18, 2010, 11:30:09 PM
alright guys.... im buying a ps3 this weeknd and im gettin HDR and gona thrash that shit like a nazi on d day.... so i can get the ghist of all the tiny lil differences from vanilla st to hdr. are you guys on psn or 360 ? will let you know my addy ect wen i get all the shit cheers lads :D ;) :)

Complete change list: http://www.sirlin.net/articles/sf-hd-remix-complete-change-list.html
More in depth article: http://www.sirlin.net/sf

I'd just like to take this time to say you're getting the wrong console :P
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

^truth, wrong console for HDR bro, lol :P
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"