• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF2T match vids ggpo theDOORS2NIRVANA

Started by theDOORS2NIRVANA, June 12, 2010, 11:51:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

redtie

Yeah, on ps3 it keeps disconnecting. You get maybe 2 or 3 games before you have to restart it.

theDOORS2NIRVANA

oh real ? is it not as good online for ps3 ? is that the major difference ? or are more ppl on 360 ? churr ???

the mark of my dignity shall scar thy D.N.A

stereomonkey

I guess more people willing to play HDR on a regular bases.  I for one would play everyday to level up ;)

Problem is though with xbox you need to purchase a XBL subscription. :-\
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i might get flamed for this but the more old school players who are good at hdr , super turbo etc are on xbox .
all the youngings got the ps3 .

and if your getting it just for hdr the 360 is about 200 - 250 cheaper console , a one year subscription is 80 and then your good to go or just pay monthly for 10 bucks .

i see ps3 is bringing in paid subscriptions now as well
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[8-----D] Toots

Straight up no one plays it on ps3 but the situation on xbox probably isn't much better. At the start you might find a fair few games with the nzism guys but eventually everyone will just go back to playing super  :(

Go xbox because ps3 is annoying as fuck sometimes

Nick4now

Hmmm I've never played HDR online on Xbox but B1ackstar Ninja is probably right about what type of players play on PS3 and Xbox for HDR. Everytime I've tried to go online the skill level is pretty average and can be laggy so I just stick to GGPO and play against players such as yourself  :P

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

stereomonkey

If you come to xbox I will play as I would pick HDR/mvc2 before super.  Lennys a bitch so you can always twist his bolo arm to play (same with Ioane).  Barnstorm, Bill and massi4h would join the party, except masson plays a bloody banned character in it, lol.

Anyway, up to you boss :)

EDIT: FLUXCORE AND EUAN WILL BEAST YOU TOO

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

stereomonkey

You've already expressed your view as same as Euan so thats why I've posted people who have not said anything yet because you guys are a given ;)

Barnstorm

Get xbox bro

id play you
only probs is you play on pad :-\

massi4h

I don't play Akuma in HDR. Well I don't really play HDR, but my Akuma is not much better than my Ryu anyway. But always keen to play.

theDOORS2NIRVANA

hey guys thanx for all the feed back  :D well i ended up getting a ps3 :O jsut because my brothers got 1 and a few local mates who i could play with who are good. ive just gotten HDR its asking me 2 install this update. its taken about an hour !!! then after it finishd it said the game was corrupt ! so atm im trying my 2nd attempt.  bah maby xbox was the way 2 go hah. anyways if it keeps fucking out ill return the console.

just goggling atm 2 see if any1 else had this prob

stereomonkey

theDOORS2NIRVANA

oh sweet patch worked this time round yay. b4 i had a friend send me the game. then i just brought it. so its sweet now.
my psn addy is theDOORS2NIRVANA

i will be online l8er on 2night. cant atm gota spend time with mrs haha but wen she crashs im free :D

oh ill do the whip'd noise now b4 any1 else..... "wooooPeeessshhh"  ;)