• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Rank 1

Started by Skullator, June 13, 2010, 03:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

its amazing u dun get kicked by the USA 2 bar players...

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

xpunch

make sure you don't play zosla, he will steal all your points  ;D and i mean ALL lol

zos'la

lol.. can I? hahaha

Cr8zyK1LL3r

i only have 66BP, that makes me the worst player in the world............................................................. ........................................... ... .................................................. ... *online*

xpunch

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on June 15, 2010, 01:18:13 PM
i only have 66BP, that makes me the worst player in the world............................................................. ........................................... ... .................................................. ... *online*

lol play skullator and win heaps of points.

samurai black

zos'la

poitns doesn't really matter to me tbh, I just try to play as many good and serious players on rank matches as possible.

CrazyMobius

Quote from: Cr8zyK1LL3r on June 15, 2010, 01:18:13 PM

I only really play online these days. So online is becoming the reality of interactive gaming. Until they release arcade at least.

This doesn't go for everyone though obviously.

moose!

^ As unlikely as it sounds, this guy is probably the #2 BP Chun trying to brain game you.
Don't fall for it!

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: samurai black on June 15, 2010, 01:47:03 PM
do it hue :D
I would love to do it ^_^
It would be an honor losing to second best chun player in the world.................. ............................ ..................... ......................... ............................. ................ ............*online*

Cr8zyK1LL3r

An old story suddenly came across my mind so I've decided to share it with everyone.

I think it was almost 3-4 years ago when Super Dragonball Z first came to arcade. It was a pretty popular game at that time. Needless to say it drew a lot of DBZ fans and I was one of them ^_^ Me, Andy, Simon, Tony and a couple of regular yifans faces play the game hard out.
Anyway, I am not mentioning this story for the sake of me kicking everyone ass coz it happens too often and everyone has witnessed it already. WHOKAKAKAKAKAAAA.......................... *Evil laughing*

What I really want to mention here is about a chinese guy who loved the game but he's pretty suck at it. No matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't get his name on the ranking list. So what he did was coming up to me and gave me a pretty nice offer. He asked me to keep losing to him so that he could have his name on the list and he would pay for all the cost. And I was like........ "mmmmm...................." then I replied to him: "if you really have the passion for the game, I will try my best to teach you play and you can beat a couple of average players to get your name on the list. Otherwise, you can take an easy road and avoid all the challenges and still have your name on the list but it wouldn't mean anything". He dazed out a little bit, i think he was thinking very hard and then he just shoot off without saying anything.

The day after that, I had a party with my mates so we hang out pretty late at night, it was about 00:30am. And I've decided to just drop by yifans to see if there's any players around at that time. And the first thing i noticed was that chinese guy sitting on the DBZ machine "Beasting ?!??" his friends out. Needless to say, he gave the money to his friends and asked them not to do anything and keep letting him "Beasting ?!??" them. He spent over $70 (he got about 36 wins and back then it was $2/game) just to get his name on the top list. When he saw me, he was pretty happy to tell me that he's already beat my record and he didn't forget to ask me not to challenge him or else i might ruin his "winning streak".

Why would i want to challenge a player like that in the first place........ I didn't know how to reply him so all i did was smiling and watched him "beasting" his friends out. And he actually was enjoying it so much. I stayed there for a while longer and left yifans after that. I felt a little bit disappointing not because my record got beaten, It just confused me a bit that people like that actually exist and i can never understand what goes through their mind.

moose!

It would be pretty funny if after all of that he screwed up entering his initials in.

Cr8zyK1LL3r

Quote from: moose! on June 15, 2010, 09:26:13 PM
It would be pretty funny if after all of that he screwed up entering his initials in.
we used card system. each card = 1 character and u need to put your initial right from the beginning. Kinda like Tekken except that it allows u to level up and learn new abilities.

massi4h

Yeah Kevin did that with his 66 wins on SF4 with Gief. I always knew he needed to pay people out. Haha.

stereomonkey

I have a cousin that sounds just like that.  Makes me confused on why its like that.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"