• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Anyone with a HSS-130 they wish to part with? (GOT 1 thanks for your viewing)

Started by rugdoctor, June 18, 2010, 09:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rugdoctor

A long shot, but was contemplating getting this overseas, but if anyone has one who wish to sell...That will be better. I got 1!

VLX is nice, but this is nicer.
All your sticks belong to me!

electric

Not sure whether you'll get much responses to this, but if you do end up buying overseas, you could try this place:

http://www.arcadespareparts.com/arcade_parts/machine_parts/astro_city_control_panel/12023.html

I bought about 3 sticks worth of Sanwa parts from these guys and shipping was cheap/fast. Looking at that panel, it's not an 8 button type, but it's pretty damn close. 6 button = sexier, IMO... but hey - it may not even be the same as what you're looking at :)
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

rugdoctor

Barnstorm

how do these sticks work (eg the connecters) because i would be interested in one of these at some point if i build another arcade cab

Im almost certain no one would part with one of these bro such a collectors item but 160$US new looks like a bargain

rugdoctor

Its only the panel the shop is selling, which is cool if you dig a hole in a warehouse job desk, but the rare one is "portable" ...tho I would need another set of thighs to balance the thing out. Nevermind....$460USD (delivered) is the only price I can find one...might bite the bullet on this one and trade off some of my newly built sticks.

Anyone interested in some PS2 / 360 / namco sticks?

Barnstorm

Quote from: rugdoctor on June 19, 2010, 12:07:15 PM
Its only the panel the shop is selling, which is cool if you dig a hole in a warehouse job desk, but the rare one is "portable" ...tho I would need another set of thighs to balance the thing out. Nevermind....$460USD (delivered) is the only price I can find one...might bite the bullet on this one and trade off some of my newly built sticks.

Anyone interested in some PS2 / 360 / namco sticks?

What you got?

rugdoctor

Quote from: Barnstorm on July 05, 2010, 01:44:29 AM
What you got?

Collection quite big, what do you want and for which console? PM me which console you need it for and I will rummage into my collection for you.

Barnstorm

I dont really need a stick more curious whats on offer to see if anything sticks out 2 add to my collection

rugdoctor

I see...we should meet up. So for collection purposes, you'll be looking for stock sticks prefably with boxes?