• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 PS3 Monthly Online Tournament

Started by Flash, June 28, 2010, 07:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flash

SSF4 PS3 Monthly Online Tournament.

Pool Brackets

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtNjZT3kCfwWdHhjVmFHNXpoYm0xZS1rVmJrOFV0SEE&hl=en&authkey=COmSp6MK
(let me know if i spelt any PSN ids incorrectly)

The rules are as follows:

- All information regarding the tournament will be posted in the NZism Playstation Network Forum

- Registration closes on the 9th of July. Edit. Since we brought pool play forward registration closes on the 5th. theres only one spot left whoever posts psn id first gets it.

- Round robin format, top 2 players from each pool go into a single elimination bracket played at the beginning of the month. This may be bought forward if pool play finishes in a timely fashion. We are starting on the 2nd of july and the finals begin on the 20th of July.

- Matches are best of 3 games, best of 3 rounds.

- A player may only change their character if they lose a game, a winner must stick with whatever character they selected in the previous game but can change ultra selection if they like.

- It is preferable if a Judge is spectating the match, for the purposes of this tournament a Judge may be any other player registered in the tournament. If a judge is not present, the winner must save the replay of all the games played for the match in case of a dispute. In the case of a dispute, you must lodge a complaint via private message to martinizzle on this forum.

- All pool games must be played before 19th July 10pm. If you are unable to organise a time for a game with someone in your pool then the time you play the game will be defaulted to the 19th of july, 8pm â€" 10pm. If one player is not online at this time to play their game, a win will be awarded to the player that is online during that time 2-1.

-I advise you to play all the matches in pool play because in the event of a tie i will calculate the win/loss differential of all pool play matches of the entrants involved in the tie. if you win the first 2 games in a set in pool play and your opponent leaves because theres no chance for him to win he forfeits the last match so you write 3-0. If players are still tied after the points differential a deciding match will be played with the same rules as pool play.

- Only one player may register for the tournament per PSN account.

- In the case of a double KO determining the outcome of a game, that game must be replayed.

post psn ids below.

Registered so far

theflash2000
weazzyefff
electric4321
Pjai
kariZZma
Ryuuk08
smoofikith
syngin
K123_iy
SkullatorNZ
scribbleART
deprenyl
haraTHEcat
Hydrokinesis_
CptMunta
Snake1337_FTW
Imagneto
xFIST_OF_FURYx
BinkNinja
akuma1nz
geneterror666
trialacc
mineator
Griever_Dividous
MistaTCR
NZ_TUMATAUENGA
SPAZ_02

EDIT/UPDATE

Quarter Finals

you will have untill the 24th to play your matches so be a bit more organised please there were alot of unplayed pool matches which lead to some confusion but all is sorted now. If a time is not organised between players it will be defaulted between 9-10 on the 24th so stay online preferrebly for the whole hour if player A leaves at 9:30 and player B turns up at 9:50 win will be awarded to player B.

Quarter Final 1

weazzyefff   vs   Snake1337_FTW

Quarter Final 2

Ryuuk08   vs   ScribbleART

Quarter Final 3

SkullatorNZ   vs   Cpt Munta

Quarter Final 4

syngin   vs theflash2000

CPTmunta can you confirm if you are still in this tourney or pulling out please if you pull out second place in pool A will go to electric4321.
The next tourney I am implementing a points system to benefit those that actually play their pool matches something like this but is subject to change. Was feeling for griever when i was calculating the points because he went out of his way to organise matches and got hurt for doing so.

Win=3 points
default win=2 points
Loss=1.5 points
default loss=0 points
default draw=0 points

any queries regarding these results or about the tournament in general post below.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Pjai

keen : )

dont have to do any work, even better! hahaaha

karizzma

Nick4now

I too am down  ;D

Nick4now (PSN: Ryuuk08)

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

HoneyBadger

Change the ultra selection to same as evo. Winner can change ultras but before the opponent has picked his.

Smoofikith keeeeeeeen
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

K123_iy

Sounds good, I'm keen (though the psns above are all so pro :S) :

K123_iy

Skullator

Program and bp system look fine man.

In: SkullatorNZ

scribble

"I hope the Yama Kings have mercy upon your soul, for I shall not" - Hsien-Ko

deprenyl

redtie

Hydro

I'm in with a grin:

Hydro

Hydrokinetic (aus) or Hydrokinesis_ (nz)

ALSO: Keen to judge if anyone needs it! :D

CptMunta

I'm down too. Though just wondering does the battle point system only support the use of one character like the cards in Japan? Be cool to switch characters if need be.

Will just do my tournament matches whenever I can I guess since I'm heading off at the end of the month.
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta