• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

SSF4 PS3 Monthly Online Tournament

Started by Flash, June 28, 2010, 07:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullator

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Weazzy plays with his snake all the time.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

My net is fucked it fucked up between our games Ryuuk. Play you later.

I damaged the snake.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 27, 2010, 11:19:58 AM
My net is fucked it fucked up between our games Ryuuk. Play you later.

I damaged the snake.

Friction burn?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

You know it.

Fuck i can't update my ps3 to go online cos it's too slow. OMFG Sony should've thought of this.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 31, 2010, 09:56:42 AM
You know it.

Fuck i can't update my ps3 to go online cos it's too slow. OMFG Sony should've thought of this.

You can go to a mates house or net cafe and download it to a usb drive and install it that way.

Which update is it btw?  I think I have the latest PS3 on my laptop, just bring a usb drive to giga today.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer shot bro. It's 3.41. It's probably only got shitty fucking features i won't even use. They  should make only the big updates mandatory.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's Ryuuk.

3-0 to da weazal.

Fuck now i gotta beast syngin in the final, i hate Guile, i just walk into all his shit cos i got no patience lol. Kinda like what i do with sim lol. I was hoping Skull would beat him.

Nick4now

GGs Bro!

Shit I wish it was our casuals that counted hahaha Oh well, I believe in W.Bison!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

Skullator

Sweet, syngin and Weazzy get your final out of the way whenever.

Was just a practice month so no biggy, but do try stick to your deadlines for future montly tournies if possible.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i didn't know when we had to do the semi's. My net fucked out cos telecom suck balls. I'm on vodafone now so hope they will  treat me better.

Looks like i'm the only one that actually played all his games lmao! Besides no shitbox owners should be a new rule, lmao!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Soo Syngin when should we do our final?

A gotta couple of tricks to bust out on your GUile hehe.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Dayam i was trying to invite you tonight Syngin bro?

LOL at my last reply saying i had tricks to bust out on Guile.

JAY19000

Hello all Im new here just wanna know when the next tourney is and how do I sign up? Thx in advance