• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

SSF4 PS3 Monthly Online Tournament

Started by Flash, June 28, 2010, 07:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

electric

This is looking really good Flash - good work bro!

I'd suggest using a Google Spreadsheet for keeping track of the match results like Pjai did in the team tournament thread - just because it's:

a) Easy to use - no faffing around with trying to get tables to work like the stuff you copied from Rorooze's post
b) Everyone can see it - we don't need some bullshit Microsoft Office 97 or whatever to glance over the standings

Besides that, the pools look great - Pool C looks like the pool of death hahaha... mind you, Pool A doesn't look any easier :(
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Flash

Are people having trouble viewing the pool brackets. thought since it was a .jpg file it should be fine maybe not. let me know and i'll try google spreadsheets if people can't view the other table.

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

electric

Quote from: martinizzle on July 02, 2010, 10:31:40 AM
Are people having trouble viewing the pool brackets. thought since it was a .jpg file it should be fine maybe not. let me know and i'll try google spreadsheets if people can't view the other table.

Oh nah, not at all bro - the .jpg is fine - I just figured that if you're going to be updating results regularly once this thing kicks off, it might be easier for you to just do it in an online spreadsheet :)

Flash

yea probably i'll update it later tonight on google docs i just couldn't be bothered making an account with google but it does make more sense

CptMunta

OOOOooo Snap! Got some major talent in my Bracket. I'm gonna get seriously schooled .I'll start sending out invites whenever I see you guys online next week or in the weekend. Hope Imag's connection is smooth.  ;) Are we still doing the warm up match first to see if the connection is smooth enough to proceed?

And add my brother to the bottom pool if you can bro. His handle is: mineator

Also gonna try and run my matches whenever I can. I'm going overseas at the end of July so may drop out before the finals. Be cool if it was Youtubed up. Good to see Nick and Redtie repping CHCH :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Cool. PSN is weazzyefff btw.

I'ma try hard as to be on tonight if anyones down. I just gota babysit but all good they just watch disney channel and shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pjai on July 02, 2010, 09:51:59 AM
syngin... he is an aust isnt he?
Yeah he is. I bet he cant wait to get his hands on me now i don't play Sagat anymore lol.

Plus what's good anout Guile these days? Haven't had enough time to look around for Guile steez lately. His fadc ultra takes off sheet.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

GG's electric, nice links mane.

I'm not sure how it was suppose to go cos the examples are wack. Or i'm just stupid. Probably the latter.

But we had two warm ups then it was upto three.

Score was 3-0. The weazal's.

electric

Yeah bro - gg's

Best out of 3, so weazzy took it 2-0 - that last game was just me trying to squeeze another one in to try figure out how the fuck to fight your Bison haha

Man... I seriously need to sit down and play you more often bro - there were times there where I was like "fuck yeah, got this nigga sussed out" haha - then I blink and I'm dead :/

Good shit bro - too good for me

Flash

Flash

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 02, 2010, 07:36:16 PM
GG's electric, nice links mane.

I'm not sure how it was suppose to go cos the examples are wack. Or i'm just stupid. Probably the latter.

But we had two warm ups then it was upto three.

Score was 3-0. The weazal's.

yep thats allgood

Flash

Quote from: electric on July 02, 2010, 08:06:33 PM
Yeah bro - gg's

Best out of 3, so weazzy took it 2-0 - that last game was just me trying to squeeze another one in to try figure out how the fuck to fight your Bison haha

Man... I seriously need to sit down and play you more often bro - there were times there where I was like "fuck yeah, got this nigga sussed out" haha - then I blink and I'm dead :/

Good shit bro - too good for me

It's 3-0 i've written a rule about it on the first page (hopefully to stop tie breakers in pool play) if you wanna take a quick look.

also it wasn't meant to start until the 10th but considering how many people have registered and cptmunta leaving at the end of the month i don't see why we can't bring the start time forward.

Flash

Tournament is Starting now make sure you organise your pool matches with the other players either on here or on PSN. Make sure you let them know if you are having warmups or getting straight into it to prevent arguments, might be useul if everyone logs into the "NZISM chatroom" on PSN if you don't have an invite to it post on here and i'll send you one. Pool play to be completed by the 20th of July. GGs everyone

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yeah i was wondering how to post it cos you got one example that's like 3-2 lol.

I need an invite to that chatroom please.

Nah electric you got the ill Abel mane. Your links are tight as. I think you just gotta work on your defense, when your on offense your scary mane. And look for patterns and stuff like, hard to explain cos i know some things i was doing like same stuff but cant remember now lol. Did you save the replays? I fucking forgot, but i reckon you'll see heaps of my tricks if you watch it again. Work on those things and you'll be beasting hartay for sure.

Flash

Quote from: weazzyefff on July 02, 2010, 09:18:40 PM
Yeah i was wondering how to post it cos you got one example that's like 3-2 lol.

yea that was for the bp system that we didn't end up having those numbers represented rounds not matches but can see where it got confusing quite glad that the bp idea got scrapped a bit to confusing and technical to use.