• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

_b

Started by Bunzee, June 28, 2010, 08:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bunzee

Hi all,

Just registered for the forums cause Brad (akuma1nz) asked me to check it out :D..

I played in his team for the giga 3v3 tourney as the cammy player, i have much to learn and was great to meet some of you guys.

;D

fluxcore

Welcome, hope you pop along to future events too! Anyone can go a long way around here with a bit of commitment :)
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

electric

Hey bro - it was Danny, right ?

I was the Abel player that Brad and Matt were chatting to most of the day - your Cammy is definitely on the right track - welcome to the site and the community... You should definitely check out more events - Nationals are coming up in August, so that's what everyone's currently training up for

Good to meet you bro - hope you stick around!
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Bunzee

Hey man, yea danny :D

add me on psn so we can have some games  ;D

zos'la

Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

xkheretic

Tiger knee cannon strike and sako combos all day bro! GG's on Sat and cheers for the ride back to Papatoetoe from Brads.  Come to ranbats this Friday!

karizzma

Welcome brother. I'm the newb El Fuerte you saw at brads, see you on PSN.

[SAS]akuma1nz

Yo Danny u joined at last!!! Yeah ggs on sat bro... U done really well 4 ur first tourney bro... Wel I mite hve some more gmes this wkend boys so let me no if ur keen??? Had Kenny (Kaosnz) ova 4 some gmes yesterday... He ain't been online cauze he's jst moved house & got no net at the mo... As for Eru, Charles, Nate... Gd 2 meet u boys in the flesh... We have 2 catch up 1 times 4 a jam & beers!!! Haha... Only us drinkn thru the tourney... Bloody South Auckland Scrubs!!! Haha... Crack up Matt!!!
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

DEATH IS TOO GOOD FOR YOU... FOOL!!!

Lennysaurus

Man i aint got shit to do this weekend.  If you guys have a jam drop me a line and I'll roll through if I haven't made any plans by then.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

xkheretic

i'm keen to jam!

[SAS]akuma1nz

Swt as lenny & matt b jamin sat... Ne1 keen 2 com dnt b shy...
Yo boys keen for a jam at my pad in da wknds jst flick me a txt... Live in REWA HARD!!! 0212550433 or 0226772386

zos'la

I would love to but need to spend time with my gf this weekend... coz next week is xLan and I won't have much time ><
that is I get a seat :P people not letting me grab a seat :(
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[SAS]akuma1nz

Yeah andy ill come 4 a quick look but cant spent that much time in a row jamin... not that i wouldnt but yip got a family so 1 day is swt but more than 1 & im on thr border line!!! haha...