• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Xbox Live Tournament - 1v1 - SSF4 - July!

Started by Rorooze, June 28, 2010, 08:22:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rorooze

SSF4 XBOX 360 Monthly Online Tournament - July

Pool is up! Get your games in <3

Pool Aroroozeillbill087massi4hginolQuadrupleOGTommyHarmonicalNZism Stu taiboas
rorooze
-
      1 - 2 1 - 2 
illbill087 
-

massi4h 
-

ginol   
-

QuadrupleOG 2 - 1  
-
    1 - 2 
TommyHarmonical 2 - 1         
-
  0 - 2 
NZism Stu   
-
taiboas  2 - 1 2 - 0  
-

The rules are as follows:

- All information regarding the tournament will be posted in the NZism Xbox Live Forum.

- Registration closes on the 3rd of July.

- Round robin format, top 2 players from each pool go into a single elimination bracket played during the final week of the month. This may be bought forward if pool play finishes in a timely fashion.

- Matches are best of 3 games, best of 3 rounds.

- A player may only change their character and ultra if they lose a game, a winner must stick with whatever character and ultra they selected in the previous game.

- It is preferable if a Judge is spectating the match, for the purposes of this tournament a Judge may be any other player registered in the tournament. If a judge is not present, the winner must save the replay of all the games played for the match in case of a dispute. In the case of a dispute, you must lodge a complaint via private message to Rorooze on this forum.

- All pool games must be played by the 21st of July. If you are unable to organise a time for a game with someone in your pool then the time you play the game will be defaulted to 21st of July, 8pm â€" 10pm. If one player is not online at this time to play their game, a win will be awarded to the player that is online during that time.

- Only one player may register for the tournament per XBL account.

- In the case of a double KO determining the outcome of a game, that game must be replayed.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

massi4h

TommyHarmonical

TommyHarmonic and QuadrupleOG would like 2 book a spot thanks

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

kingpiccolo

i will if peeps dont mind playing in the weekends as i work arvo shift in aus.

stereomonkey

should be all good. maybe we should have an old school tourney online too. That would be fun.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

kingpiccolo

yeah i bought ssf4 and 3000 points to get marvel and HD remix yesterday.

Barnstorm

Quote from: kingpiccolo on July 02, 2010, 11:04:56 AM
yeah i bought ssf4 and 3000 points to get marvel and HD remix yesterday.

mean
marvel tourny would rock

Rorooze

Rorooze

GG Quadruple, almost had it on match point but used my ultra to early in the corner and whiffed D: getting in on guile still so frustrating.

kingpiccolo

i can play any of my matches this weekend jus flick an invite and let us know if its for this or casuals

kingpiccolo

taiboas 2 - 0 TommyHarmonical

taiboas 2 - 1 QuadrupleOG

gg boys

TommyHarmonical

tommyharmonical 2 - 1 rorooze.
Cheers man ggs. Had to switch to gen for some heavy cross-up pressure to pull that off. The Rog just murders me if i stay in front of him!
Hey if any of you other guys are keen to play our games ill be online later today and tmrw. Seems some of you are waiting tell the last minute....