• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism 3v3 Tournament THE SEQUEL - Saturday July 31st 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, July 01, 2010, 12:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 01, 2010, 01:34:02 AM
Oh man. Played shit in the tourny, feel bad for the boys. We shoulda wasted that scrubby team with Mason the scrub in it. I got used to the set ups after a few casuals though. Wish more boys stayed for the casuals though, need the experience against more chars

GG's to all. And ggs to Hue, i just wish you would calm down with the random srk's lol. Your random ex pinwheel strat is godlike.

The casuals were probably the best games i've ever had. Was actually sober for once lol. GG's to all those guys.

Fuck man, that was funny as when me and Mason gapped to catch the bus. I was like 'bro should we start jogging?' Masons like 'yea k', then as soon as i started jogging i tripped over this fucking manhole that was protruding out the middle of the road like 5 inches. Did a mean as mercillez roll so i wouldn't fuck up my stick then straight reset back into jog. All these chicks were like 'OMG that was so sexy, i just wana root him so bad right now', then they chased me all the way home. Mason got no play.

bwahahhahahahahhahahahahha
too beast
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

Lennysaurus

Awesome day!!!  Big ups to all that made it and congrats to the guys that won.

Remember last ranbats coming up soon!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

awesome day so coool me fong and jay came third , thanks fong lol :)

ggs to everyone !!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 01, 2010, 01:34:02 AM
Fuck man, that was funny as when me and Mason gapped to catch the bus. I was like 'bro should we start jogging?' Masons like 'yea k', then as soon as i started jogging i tripped over this fucking manhole that was protruding out the middle of the road like 5 inches. Did a mean as mercillez roll so i wouldn't fuck up my stick then straight reset back into jog. All these chicks were like 'OMG that was so sexy, i just wana root him so bad right now', then they chased me all the way home. Mason got no play.

Shit is epic
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

HoneyBadger

Weazzy I told you mayne. Next time we have westside battles we gonna beewars everywhere
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

Hydro

Quote from: [FSR] Lenny on August 01, 2010, 09:00:44 AM
Awesome day!!!  Big ups to all that made it and congrats to the guys that won.

Remember last ranbats coming up soon!!!!

seconded. :D

Also a quick correction, it's not the last Ranbats ever, just the last one of the '2010 Pre-nationals season'. I'm sure the next season (starting September??) will be just as awesome as these past seasons have been.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: [FSR] Hydro on August 01, 2010, 12:03:35 PM
seconded. :D

Also a quick correction, it's not the last Ranbats ever, just the last one of the '2010 Pre-nationals season'. I'm sure the next season (starting September??) will be just as awesome as these past seasons have been.

We're still getting shit sorted. The next season of Ranbats will start when it starts. Which will be as soon as possible based on a few variables that we will judge based on nats/post nats.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

IR U IM B IL E

GG's to everyone  ;D

Was an awesome tourney. Sorry Fong for RR'ing your xbox due to my awesomeness  ;)

Shout out to Weazzy for not turning up drunk.
"...there's a big difference between winging it and seeing what happens. Now let's see what happens."

HoneyBadger

Quote from: IR U IM B IL E on August 02, 2010, 09:41:42 AM

Shout out to Weazzy for not turning up drunk.

Yea hard. I didn't watch you during the tournament but you played mean as in those casuals weazal!
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Hard those casuals was the real Weazal. I'm way better when i'm not drunk lol, who woulda thought. I'm not turning up drunk anymore. Fuck dat ish. Shoulda realized that after last years nats lol. You can't skip ultra by pressing start, farrkkk.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!