• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism 3v3 Tournament THE SEQUEL - Saturday July 31st 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, July 01, 2010, 12:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madaxe munkee

We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

karizzma

I wont be able to make it tomorrow. Sorry team.

P.S. Very lucky birry wong. I'll have to waste you next time.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

originaljulz

You know I think that may be enough to run it, since I have replacement backgrounds to help it on lower spec comps.

I can't say for sure though, because my comp is a total beast and eats CS alive at full speed.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

massi4h

So for the tourney, I'll bring my Hard Drive and TE. Will I need my xbox or will that be enough?

[8-----D] Toots

I could bring my computer?

Just seeing if it still works all good

madaxe munkee

I agree Julian. I think we'll ask Rorooze to take his laptop in anyway if possible.

I know someone else who runs CS on his laptop from time to time and these are his specs:
i5 520 (2.24ghz)
230m graphic (1gig)
4 gig ram
Doesn't seem all that different to the laptop on offer to my unexperienced eyes anyway.

And actually, I didn't think of needing to bring in my ps3 to make BB:CT work as a plan B lol. That would definitely be too inconvenient.

Last minute organizing ftw.
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

madaxe munkee

Or that haha. That would be great Toots. We'd all be very grateful I'm sure.

We main Noel Vermillion.

madaxe munkee

Now we just need to know how much it would cost to rent a screen?

We main Noel Vermillion.

[8-----D] Toots

Cool both of my sticks work fine with it. Renting out a monitor shouldn't be any trouble. At most it would cost 10 bucks an hour

What time are you guys thinking of coming up to giga?

Rorooze

I'll bring my laptop in anyway just so I can get a copy? :D And if it plays sweet then thats cool. Will also bring my stick.

I'll probably head in a little earlier than 1pm to help setup and shit.

Lennysaurus

Quote from: massi4h on July 30, 2010, 10:20:59 PM
So for the tourney, I'll bring my Hard Drive and TE. Will I need my xbox or will that be enough?

um if you want.  just in case I guess.  Can you bring your hdmi chord thingy too?  I wanna test something

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[8-----D] Toots

madaxe munkee

This is gonna be MEAN.

I'll bring my stick just for luck. If you guys are all gonna be there for 1pm, I suppose we'll try and be there around then as well.

We main Noel Vermillion.

Hydro

See you cats between 11 - 12 today.

Lenny, I call a team meeting once Simon arrives, we're talking serious strats. Seriously.  ;)