• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

NZism 3v3 Tournament THE SEQUEL - Saturday July 31st 2010

Started by Lennysaurus, July 01, 2010, 12:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

Will try to be there at 11-11:30- but what is the actual start time?

Lennysaurus

start at 1pm, but be there at 12 to register at least.

Also after watching some youtube im thinking of running like an impromptu old school tourney if anyone is interested afterwards.  Just cheap 2 or  3 dollar entry maybe.

Thinking along the lines of alpha 2?  Or what ever.  Just something different for a change.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Hydro

um, Alpha 2 or 3 would be dope as, for I long to play Rolento!

geneterror

Alright well now that Josh sadly can't make it looks like I'm teamless. I might help out a friend this morning that asked me earlier to help him out and I said no.

I will be there I just don't know what time now, shouldn't be to late so I'm keen for casuals. I'll bring some pingers for the setup!

Lenny can you still bring my stick, I have a bag full of colour posters/flyers for the boys.

I'm also keen for some old school games, you know what I wanna play Lenny haha who's bringing the PS2?
KOW 2011

[8-----D] Toots

lol Alpha 3 Gief!  ;D

Maybe alpha 2 and cvs2?

EDIT: Nah Fuck it. KARNOV'S REVENGE

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

DVS

Be late in and will miss most of the action  :-\ ...maybe round 2:30 ...be down for casuals and shit.....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

GG's all. Need to get some more games with Fong and Richard(guileguy). Too solid for BIRRY WONG. And GUTTED i missed the last 3 games of the money match.

And Cody that green tea thing was pretty tasty.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

K123_iy

good games, nice seeing some of you guys again and meeting new ppl that I get to play online, congrats to smoof

Skullator

budafist

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

xkheretic

originaljulz

It was nice coming along and meeting some of you today. Put some faces behind the names. And shot to everyone who came over to play some BB:CS with us. Chur.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh man. Played shit in the tourny, feel bad for the boys. We shoulda wasted that scrubby team with Mason the scrub in it. I got used to the set ups after a few casuals though. Wish more boys stayed for the casuals though, need the experience against more chars

GG's to all. And ggs to Hue, i just wish you would calm down with the random srk's lol. Your random ex pinwheel strat is godlike.

The casuals were probably the best games i've ever had. Was actually sober for once lol. GG's to all those guys.

Fuck man, that was funny as when me and Mason gapped to catch the bus. I was like 'bro should we start jogging?' Masons like 'yea k', then as soon as i started jogging i tripped over this fucking manhole that was protruding out the middle of the road like 5 inches. Did a mean as mercillez roll so i wouldn't fuck up my stick then straight reset back into jog. All these chicks were like 'OMG that was so sexy, i just wana root him so bad right now', then they chased me all the way home. Mason got no play.

edit: Oh and the money match was alright lol. Smoof didn't even buy us any beewahs man, wada beechh.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!