• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

xbox Live question

Started by zos'la, July 20, 2010, 09:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

ok.
1: When I get an invite, how do I join games? do I have to press the xbox button thingy to join? is there no other way to join? coz my stick Don't have that button lol...

2: How do you add friends while in game? do you have to QUIT right out to add friends?? seems retarded if you do...
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

stereomonkey

Xbox button allows you to do both.  So ummm, yeah.  When your in a match with someone you want to be friends with you can check their profile when in the lobby.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

Barnstorm

Quote from: zosla on July 20, 2010, 09:00:57 AM
ok.
1: When I get an invite, how do I join games? do I have to press the xbox button thingy to join? is there no other way to join? coz my stick Don't have that button lol...

2: How do you add friends while in game? do you have to QUIT right out to add friends?? seems retarded if you do...

How do you not have that button?
Its the most important button for playing online bro

zos'la

o LAME...
PS3 has an option in the online match making where you can accept invites from game, you don't need to use the PS3 button to accept...
You can also add friends easily with teh PS3 button without having to leave game at any time ><

Xbox seems to be restricting this a little...aiii
anyways will have to get that button sorted somehow.

Skullator

Lazy option.. I find just having a pad close by can be ok for using the home button when I'm on PS3 with the stick you made me.

But since your PCB allows for a home button you might as well sort it lol.

zos'la

Yeah, I saw teh Home button, but wasn't sure if it works as the PS3\Xbox button... So I went and ask to be sure.. still waiting for confirmation :)

stereomonkey

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"