• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Xlan DOA

Started by Wugga, July 11, 2007, 08:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wugga

I won again - off to Singapore for the Pan Asia games at some point, then off to Seattle for the WCG some time later. Could really use some people to practise with now with these major events coming up - the actual tournament itself at Xlan was full off people who are way more into shooters than fighting games...
Mashing all the wrong buttons since 1981

fluxcore

Congrats! That's pretty fucking awesome! Who said fighting games are a waste of time? :D

Not entirely sure how much use I'd be as a sparring opponent, since I'd have no way of practicing - although I'm sure some other games' skills would come through, and I DID play DOA2 on dreamcast a wee bit (is Helena still in DOA4?)

Oh yeah, and I keep forgetting I have no method of transport at the moment...

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Wugga

Yeah, Helena's still in DOA... though there have been some adjustments to the mechanics since then.  ;)
Basically anyone that has the will to look at how the game is played and be more than a masher or a one-move-wonder would be handy at this point... though my place isn't exactly prime real estate for anything other than a one-man session right now, cramped desk space, running off a VGA monitor. Still keen to organise something though.
Mashing all the wrong buttons since 1981