• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

SSF4 Monthly Online Tournament (November)

Started by Flash, July 25, 2010, 01:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flash

SSf4 Monthly Online PSN Tournament

Registering now. Read the rules carefully as they are different to last months rules.

The rules are as follows:

- All information regarding the tournament will be posted in the NZism Playstation Network Forum

- Registration closes on the 22nd of November.

- Round robin format, top 2 players from each pool go into a single elimination bracket played at the beginning of the month. This may be bought forward if pool play finishes in a timely fashion. The finals begin on the 30th of November.

- Matches are best of 3 games(1st to 2 wins), best of 3 rounds.Pool Play
                       Best of 5 games(1st to 3 wins) best of 3 rounds, quarter finals and semis
                       Best of 7 games(1st to 4 wins) best of 3 rounds, grand finals

- A player may only change their character if they lose a game, a winner must stick with whatever character they selected in the previous game but can change ultra selection if they like.

- It is preferable if a Judge is spectating the match, for the purposes of this tournament a Judge may be any other player registered in the tournament. If a judge is not present, the winner must save the replay of all the games played for the match in case of a dispute. In the case of a dispute, you must lodge a complaint via private message to martinizzle on this forum.

- All pool games must be played before 29th November 10pm. If a time is not organised between players it will be defaulted between 9-10pm on the 29th of November so stay online preferrebly for the whole hour if player A is online at 9 then leaves at 9:30 and player B turns up at 9:50 win will be awarded to player B.

-In the event of a draw at the end of pool play the players involved in the draw will have a playoff match as soon as possible deadline will be the 30th of November between 9-10pm same rules as pool play.

-the 3rd dec is end date for quarter finals between 9-10
the 6th dec is the end date for semis between 9-10
10th dec is the end date for grand finals between 9-10

- Only one player may register for the tournament per PSN account.

- In the case of a double KO determining the outcome of a game, that game must be replayed.

- New points system in place to determine who are the top two in pool play.

-If your worried how i work out who is in what pool i just put all names into a list randomiser, so everything is random.

Win=3 points
default win=2 points
Loss=1.5 points
default loss=0 points
default draw=0 points

Pools
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AtNjZT3kCfwWdHhjVmFHNXpoYm0xZS1rVmJrOFV0SEE&hl=en&authkey=COmSp6MK

Post PSN ids below
theflash2000
SPAZ_02
SkullatorNZ
electric4321
trialacc
k123_iy
ashureii
xFIST_OF_FURYx
weazzyefff
Snake1337_FTW
Chocobuny
Jono_RR
JAY19000
CptMunta
Alesana35
electric4321
CrazyMobius
Piripidargaville
St1gnate

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

spaz02

SIDWAY

Skullator

electric

"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

Trialacc

K123_iy

syngin

Ashe

Pjai

put me down

Pjai

I will remember the dead line this time

xFIST_0F_FURYx

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer gee i'm down like four flat tires.

Gee to da wizzil psn:weazzyefff
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Snake1337

I'D LIKE SOME POUND CAKE!

Skullator

We should put some pools together for this soon~

Chocobuny

I know registration says it closes on Aug 1st, but if its okay I'd like to apply? If the tournament isn't already over!

CptMunta

Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta