• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

WWE All Stars

Started by CrazyMobius, April 06, 2011, 09:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyMobius

This game is really good. Probably the best Wrestling game I have played since No Mercy. Could even be better than!

EDIT: For those who haven't played the demo. This is a combination of Wrestling and Fighting game. It doesn't have a lot of rules and it even has mechanics like juggles and launchers.

Nick4now

Yeah a group of us were playing the demo at Munta's place last week and I actually was enjoying it. I wouldn't go as far as to saying that it's more fun than No Mercy but I'm liking it more than the recent SVR games.

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

karizzma

The game seems very popular among the fighting community. Triforce held a event for it and tragic (The guy who makes MvC3 combo vids) streamed it on his channel.

CptMunta

Yeah we had heaps of fun with the demo. Might have been the Ultimate Warrior factor though  ;) Me and my brother played it a few more times this week. probably give it a rental for mashups at some stage.  :)
Munta on the web: www.pavementart.co.nz
PSN: CptMunta

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

Fucking big show....

HATE

stereomonkey

History of Big Show by Hamiltonians,

18:40 - Oh man, big shows on this as well? Awesome!
18:55 - Hey guys, lets play 2v2 Big Show & Andre vs Rey & Randy Orton. Fuck that will be funny.
19:15 - WOW, Andre can do a combo that ends with a stomp that launches the opponent into the air and you can do a couple off hits into thorw. Fucking MEAN! Can Big Show do that?
19:20 - Instead of throw you can press heavy to kick them out of the ring! YEAHHHHH!
19:25 - Shot, Big show can do it too?!  Sweeeeeettttt!
19:40 - WTF! Big Shows finisher is a massive punch, holy fucking hell thats awesome!!!!!
20:00 - Ummm, what? Big Show can do the stomp move at anytime? Andre can only do it during a combo
20:05 - Hahaha, so if you get booted out of the ring Big Show can stomp and kick you back out because you can't do anything when climbing back in. LOL.
20:15 - WTF? You can also do your finisher when the person climbs into the ring?
20:20 - Umm, so if Big Show kicks you out once its all over? FUCK!
21:00 - BIG SHOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!!! S++++++ TIER!

This takes place within a matter of 3 hours playing the game.

Example of his finisher

"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

xFIST_0F_FURYx

I really enjoyed the demo lol

gl3nnium

on the subject of fight games based on real sports (well almost real in the case of wrestling) there are a few mixed martial arts games that are really popular now, UFC Undisputed, MMA, and theres another one that is new but cant remember the names. Also the fight night series is awesome cause it uses the analog stick fro jabs, hooks and crosses....does anyone play those?

LN

That's actually NOT the topic...

Feel free to make a new thread though.
There is no knowledge that is not power

originaljulz

http://www.wwe.com/inside/edge-announcement

Edge forced to resign because of serious injury to his spine :/

From here on out he'll only be a super secret unlockable boss character.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

gl3nnium

Cheers LN....nah not worth a thread....wasn't thread hijacking was just askn.