• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Nationals 2010 poster file...

Started by geneterror, July 27, 2010, 07:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geneterror

OK so a couple have people have asked me for the Nationals poster so here ya go.

http://rapidshare.com/files/409234820/NZFGNationals_teaser_poster_Folder.rar

It's in PDF format. One version with crops and bleed and one without. Use whichever one is best for your printer/gear.
KOW 2011

CrazyMobius

Sa-Weeet. Office lunch room here we come!

geneterror

KOW 2011

zos'la

have anyone thought or going to high schools around auckland and giving out pamphlets? it will drawn alot of school kids for sure.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

HoneyBadger

Get Jack to do it lol! It'll look fucking creepy if we stand outside like... Hey little boy, want a poster?
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

electric

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv]OLEET on July 27, 2010, 09:10:58 AM
Get Jack to do it lol! It'll look fucking creepy if we stand outside like... Hey little boy, want a poster?

For sure - plus you know... the restraining order and all...
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

HoneyBadger

I thought I told you not to tell anyone =_=;; Don't make me get the beat mafia on you lololol
my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

JackSmash

I'm pretty sure like no high school kids play fighting games these days.
I know someones whos half decent at Tekken, ill ask him.

massi4h

I might try and print some posters out and stick them around Auckland Uni. Unless someone else wants to do it cause I'm pretty lazy and I'd just be printing A4/A3 on the Aucklnad Uni printers.

zos'la

There are more kids who play these games than u think Jack...

Mason,
I can get the posters printed in A3 colour if you want, not the greatest quality but its better than the b\w A4 lol...
anyways when will you be around yifans? or maybe I can bring them to you this coming 3v3?
stick them at UOA and AUT if you can :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

FINALLY THE MAN COMES THROUGH :P

cheers graeme....chur churrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
The New Generation Clockw0rk

geneterror

If anyone wants good quality printouts to hand out or put up hit me up in this thread and I'll bring along some to the 3v3 this weekend.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on July 27, 2010, 11:53:10 AM
If anyone wants good quality printouts to hand out or put up hit me up in this thread and I'll bring along some to the 3v3 this weekend.

Sweet!!!  I can finally give you your stick back lol

I think Ive fixed it but havent tested it yet so you can do that and lemme know how it goes.

Also if Ben (gunsmoke) is reading this bring the namco you want fixed to work and leave it on my desk and I'll have a look at it

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

budafist

Yo Graeme, Print some off for me, I'll put them up all over Auckland. (cbd,shore,west,central burbs,east,souf)
duno how many you can get away with printing, but I could easliy put up 50-100 whilst on my poster runs.
The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

Skullator

Quote from: budafist on July 27, 2010, 12:42:30 PM
I could easliy put up 50-100 whilst on my poster runs.

What a beast!

Lol Gene I'll take one off your hands and put it up in Tauranga. I doubt many people here would be dedicated enough to hit up the actual event, but it would be a great way to point them to these forums.