• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Budafist vs Oleet money match

Started by budafist, July 28, 2010, 10:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: [â,,¢Âªv]OLEET on July 29, 2010, 12:13:12 PM
weazzy my man. The Smoof would 250 dollar mm you, but budafree dropped his sax to the 500. Soz bro, looks like there'll be no bourbinos for us =(

Oh mannn, i need these bourbinos mane. I'll clean your stick.

Nigga you's balling mane, buy us a 40 gee.I money match da winner for 6 pack of Diesals.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Nick4now

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on July 29, 2010, 11:03:18 AM
You's should make it 60 so you's can have the biggest money match in NZism history. Or make it $50.50.

I will challenge the winner for $12 Money match. You won't even care cos you got 50 bux anyway. And i'm po ( couldn't afford the o-r).

Hahaha I had a feelin you were a Big L fan  ;D

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion

[FB] WICK3D WAYZ

Quote from: budafist on July 28, 2010, 10:05:27 PM
ok so Spoof is talking smack about my street fighter abilities.
so at the 3vs3 we're gona settle it.

money is undecided. smoof wants to drop 500, I will agree to this if smoof will also agree to a 5 round boxing match. I have a ring and equipment sorted.
otherwise I'm down for $50 each.
yusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss my kind of money match ;D :D :)
abel ultra 2 = the most hated among the community

DVS

Quote from: budafist on July 28, 2010, 10:05:27 PM

if smoof wants to drop 500, I will agree to this if smoof will also agree to a 5 round boxing match. I have a ring and equipment sorted.

Yeah smoof...you failed to comment on that one eh  ;)

I'd be hyped for that too.....
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

money match was epic .
congrats on the win smoof and congrats to mason for doubling up his bet on smoof hahaha
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

CrazyMobius

Now will a money match occur at the nationals? And if so who?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Nick4now on July 29, 2010, 05:29:03 PM
Hahaha I had a feelin you were a Big L fan  ;D

Yer bro, big mutha phuckin ELL baby.

I hope heaps of yall don't know what i look like. I wana do some mean 'white man can't jump' hustles. Just walk up 'what's this game? oh man you suck i bet i could beat you'. Then Mason can do the side bets.

Bro that was a phat money match mane. Like 50 jumps and 5 AA's lol.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

budafist

man, I knew the pressure would be a factor, but not to that extent.
I havent had enough public games to play properly under those circumstances. its like fucking with the lights on for the first time (dont look at me)
but have to say well done to smoof. I thought I had you rattled first few games, but you found your spacing and mindset well, whilst I got frustrated and made poor decisions

Definately a good experience though and was just relieved that it wasnt a 5-0 thrashing.
money matches surely add some funny excitement to an allready cool day.

I will be training for a future rematch.

The motherfucken answer lies in the heart of motherfucken battle!

DVS

Quote from: [FSR] B1ackstar Ninja on August 01, 2010, 09:03:17 AM
money match was epic .
congrats on the win smoof and congrats to mason for doubling up his bet on smoof hahaha

Dammit, me and my big mouth..... :-\
"You'll never survive in the jungle"......

Lennysaurus

Thanks guys for putting on a good show.

Money matches are certainly very interesting to watch and provide alot of entertainment.  My voice was starting to go hoarse from all the yelling.

Buda you should come to my house and train in the way of the Lenny so that you can rematch Smoof and destroy him lol.  I thought there were alot of times there where you had a life lead and instead of sitting on it and anti airing smoofs jumps you kept doing stuff instead of just holding down back and letting him make the risks.  Also blaka balls are bad for your health as you lost like 3 or 4 rounds due to smoof punishing a random blanka ball with super.  Also you need to learn OS late tech as well.

So who's gonna be the next couple of dudes to start a flame war with each other resulting in an entertaining money match for our viewing pleasure!!!???

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Lets be honest Lenny. Probably me again.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

karizzma

Quote from: [FSR] BIRRY WONG on August 01, 2010, 03:43:41 PM
Lets be honest Lenny. Probably me again.

Not even. Your not man enough lol

Rorooze

[NIUE] weazzyefff

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

MONEY MATCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "