• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Training sesh on Friday (30/7/10)

Started by JackSmash, July 29, 2010, 04:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackSmash

Hey who wants to get some training in/ getting use to setups before 3v3?

lets say 6pm-?

Hydro

Quote from: JackSmash on July 29, 2010, 04:09:17 PM
Hey who wants to get some training in/ getting use to setups before 3v3?

lets say 6pm-?

Man I'd love to come and get some games in with you but there's no way I can make it there tomorrow night. Hopefully there'll be time for a few sets before the 3v3 kicks off for us who are unable to attend tomorrow.

Lennysaurus

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Rorooze

Maybe. I got Saturday away from the missus for the 3v3 so Friday evening will be touch and go. I can probably get some games in the afternoon before she finished work if you're keen? Oh thats right, you got school.

:D

HoneyBadger

my mum found dark dawn on the DS.

that game is gonna get raped.

MUMMYHALA

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I would be keen, but I'm working from like 4-4:30. I would be down for some early afternoon sessions if anyone else is gonna be there.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

xkheretic

sweet, i'll come in and jam after tech.

Lennysaurus

Shit I cant make it now sorry guys.  Gotta go pick the old lady up from the airport.

PEEEAAACCEEE!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

TommyHarmonical

Hey thanks for the games the other night. Would loved to go to the 3v3 but ended up sick as afta training sess. I only picked up your name Jack, should have paid more attention. Can anyone enlighten me to the names of the other 3 players that were there? Also can any of you guys give me some tips on improving my game that you might have seen? Obviously I can improve most aspects of it but was there anything that stuck out that maybe you exploited? 1 thing id like to know is if rose has anything to counter bisons scissor kick block string loop thing? Perhaps ex soul reflect? That constant pressure sucked! Anyways shot for the ownage guys