• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Paewang Order Thread, Get onto it yo!!!!

Started by zos'la, August 02, 2010, 09:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 01, 2010, 08:04:03 PM
Oh man i'm never gonna go xbox. I'd have to get another stick and all. Meh.

um... paewang dual mod ftw? :)
I Just modified 2 PS3 TE's over teh weekend for Skullator :)
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

electric

Quote from: zosla on August 02, 2010, 09:27:05 AM
um... paewang dual mod ftw? :)
I Just modified 2 PS3 TE's over teh weekend for Skullator :)

Hmm... interesting...

You have any more Paewangs lying around Andy ? I have a TE that needs a dual mod and I'm too lazy/hopeless to do it myself
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

xkheretic

^^ ditto with me. You should start a business Andy.

stereomonkey

Best to buy the Paewangs now since the NZD to USD is quite good atm.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

Quote from: electric on August 02, 2010, 09:38:02 AM
Hmm... interesting...

You have any more Paewangs lying around Andy ? I have a TE that needs a dual mod and I'm too lazy/hopeless to do it myself

Will need to order it mate I only order them per request as its not really a big demand for them from our community atm.
PM me if you need one, best if you can get more poepl order so you can save on shipment cost.

geneterror

I'd be keen to do this to at least one of my two TE sticks. Getting frustrated with not being able to use my own stick at events.

If 2 or 3 of us order at once surely that can save us some shipping? Matt, Eru?
KOW 2011

xkheretic

zos'la

yeh, when you guys are sorted let me know.

electric

I'm keen too... Not long until Nationals though

Stuff might happen quicker if we get stuff through you Graeme since you're in Central - keen ?

Also... maybe we should be talking about this in a separate thread lol
"gief can jump above the screen and pummel all over the place..." - Zosla

xkheretic

Quote from: geneterror
Yeah we should make a seperate thread.

I'm not fussed about in time for Nationals but we can try if you want. I just want it done.

Getting stuff delivered to me is awkward because there is nobody home during the day and I live in apartment where the mailbox etc is behind a secure/locked door so there is nowhere for the courier to leave it.
I normally get stuff shipped to my parents in Manurewa and I don't see them often so I normally only pick stuff up once every 2 or 3 months.

I have no problem ordering it and putting it on my Credit Card I just don't think actually getting the package sent to me is a good idea.

If the place that the chips are ordered from have no problem with shipping to a PO Box, I have access to one which is cleared daily.

xkheretic

Alternatively, can we ship them directly to you Andy?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Tell us about some prices so i can think about it. Would be easier to transfer to x box too. I'm still Sony for life though, got better games , better controller, worse tech/customer support though.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on August 02, 2010, 05:18:49 PM
Tell us about some prices so i can think about it. Would be easier to transfer to x box too. I'm still Sony for life though, got better games , better controller, worse tech/customer support though.

Keep telling yourself that weazzey... first its "Oh ill just dual mod my controller"... and soon youll be standing at JB Hifi asking the clerk how much it is for a years worth of Wbox live MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] weazzyefff

It's quite a bit of money though just to play better comp at one game lol. Shows how much of a fiend i am lol.

I hope BBCS has the better comp on ps3 or some other game lol. PSN need something going for it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im interested too. Wouldnt mind shoving one in the ghettobox for shits and giggles. How much are they?
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.