• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Paewang Order Thread, Get onto it yo!!!!

Started by zos'la, August 02, 2010, 09:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stereomonkey

Paewang PCB's are:

54.95 USD    =    75.3996 NZD

Depending on the delivery you could split the cost on that to make it more preferable.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

zos'la

the PCB itself is not expensive, its teh shipping cost that hurts.
if your going to order the whole stick + PCB its about 120-130 NZD
If your just going to order the PCB itself its about 90-100 NZD.
Prices depend on exchange rates from USD to NZD.

and Yes you can ship it to my place if you require me to mod it for you, though I do charge a fee as each stick takes about 2-3 hours of my personal time.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

Lennysaurus

Just food for thought for the guys that are dual modding sticks.  If you are dual modding a 360 stick it ends up cheaper to do it with a cthulu, but its alot more complicated.

Also Andy, with the Paewang does the PCB autodetect the system it is playing on or do you have to hold a button down when you plug it in or something?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

Skullator

You hold down the Turbo button when plugging it in, and it switches between it's two modes.

geneterror

I think we're all planning on modding PS3 sticks. Well I know me and Eru will be, Matt?
KOW 2011

xkheretic

Ya, it's a PS3 TE that I want to have modded.

zos'la

Quote from: Skullator on August 03, 2010, 09:45:23 AM
You hold down the Turbo button when plugging it in, and it switches between it's two modes.

the stick working fine?

Most of the guys who needs modding are PS3 TE's but Lenny is prolly right with the xbox TE that its cheaper?but only by a fraction.
I'll save the hassle and pay a few more bucks for a easier mod.
Unless you know how to do it urself, a complicated mod would mean costing more for someone to do it for u.

Skullator

Yeah man working great.
Like you said, just need make sure you push down on the Turbo\Home buttons a bit firmer and all is well.

Pjai

stereomonkey

Yes, by getting the paewang PCB and installing it inside your stick.

zos'la

Quote from: Pjai on August 03, 2010, 12:07:40 PM
can u dual mod a RAP3?

I haven't done a HRAP3 before, but from what I heard they are as lame as the 3rd part stick mods? Ben or Lenny can prolly confirm this for mE :) but nothing can't be done, just need to figure out how lol... like the TE's I did last week was my first time and took me a day or two to figure out and test.

stereomonkey

If you guys are going to do this you better hurry the fuck up since it's only another two and a bit weeks till the nats.

zos'la

Thats right, so you better get your orders in this week so they arrive next week,.. and if you require me to mod it then it will take a few days as well...
Also I have a spare Paewang PCB up for grabs. $150 incl modding if anyone is keen.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

fluxcore

I think that price is the one at the top of the page?

Also that's a pretty nice hourly rate for 30mins of work! How do I get in that business?
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness