• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Paewang Order Thread, Get onto it yo!!!!

Started by zos'la, August 02, 2010, 09:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Quote from: fluxcore on August 06, 2010, 08:01:16 AM
I think that price is the one at the top of the page?

Also that's a pretty nice hourly rate for 30mins of work! How do I get in that business?

@ Fluxcore 30min?
even professional modders I see on SRK takes about 2 hours to mod a TE and these guys know exactly what they are doing as they have done plenty.
If your interested in helping out for free by all means, but I have better things to do than helping people mod their stick for nothing.

@ Bill
I am not selling it seperately as I have a stick I can put it in, but I offered it as a package for those who wants to urgently mod their stick.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

fluxcore

2 hrs for a paewang? Man those guys must have 2 left hands.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

zos'la

You never have anything good to say to anyone do u.
It maybe an easier mod but it takes time, which I don't have a lot.
pointless talking to someone like u, I am not forcing them to do it, they have a choice and I offer my service for the time it takes, simple.

Skullator

Andy is offering his time and skills to those that need it, he's also the only person here doing so
However people are more than welcome to order the part and attempt the mod themselves..

I certainly wouldn't waste my time off working on other peoples sticks and then sending them out again for charity. It should come as no surprise that you have to pay somebody for the work they do.

fluxcore

No kidding.

However I maintain my right to say that I don't think it's a reasonable value tradeoff.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Quote from: Skullator on August 06, 2010, 09:58:59 AMIt should come as no surprise that you have to pay somebody for the work they do.
I'm a sucker, I offer up way to much of my time and skills for free :-[
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Yeah seeing some of this stuff going on I feel the same.

zos'la

Quote from: geneterror on August 06, 2010, 10:18:42 AM
I'm a sucker, I offer up way to much of my time and skills for free :-[

It really depends on who I am doing it for, say if its for Graeme you, I can help u out if you require it, for free.
You have helped the community and myself out in many occasions and its logical I repay the favour.
This stuff takes a good 2 hour to do and materials cost money too, so who would spend time modding peoples stick and usign their own money for the materials as well? not logical is it.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

STICK MODDING MONEY MATCH!

FIRST TO FINISH MODDING THE PAEWANG WINS.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Skullator

zos'la

doesnt matter what he thinks, I only do this stuff for friends anyway. If I had 2-3 hours spare, I rather use it to practice soem SF than moddign someone's stick for a couple of bucks.