• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Modding & Custom Sticks for sale

Started by zos'la, August 04, 2010, 02:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zos'la

Hi Guys,
I've been ask by some people here to show them what I have available for sale and also modding services.
So I'll post some pictures for some of the work I have done.
If you require anything please reply to this thread or PM me.

Modding service will vary on the work that is needed, but if its a paewang mod for example, I charge $50 NZD per mod, this may vary if your stick is a pain to mod...

This one is a generic Paewang stick, I can mod this with sanwa parts or leave the default parts in it, can come in either PS3\PC and Xbox 360 Compatible, prices vary depending on specs required.

The above sticks are all made from Quality wood with Full sanwa parts, stick can come either PS3\PC compatible or PS3\PC and Xbox 360 Compatible, prices vary depending on specs required.

cheers and thanks for your time.
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

inoxx

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

moose!

I notice your mod price is significantly cheaper in this thread than the Paewang one.
Could I get a quote on you modding my PS2 pad hacked ghetto stick to play on every platform, including Wii?

moose!

Also if you make a custom stick can we choose the shape?

geneterror

Can you even hack them to work on a Wii?
KOW 2011

fluxcore

Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

geneterror

Sweet, I wasn't saying for sure. Do you plug it in through the Gamecube ports on the side?

I'm giving away my Wii anyway but I'm just curious.
KOW 2011

zos'la

Quote from: moose! on August 06, 2010, 01:59:23 PM
I notice your mod price is significantly cheaper in this thread than the Paewang one.
Could I get a quote on you modding my PS2 pad hacked ghetto stick to play on every platform, including Wii?

If its just PCB modding, then u supply me the PCB and I'll have to check the stick out first in order to give you a actual price.
But if its similar to a TE\ Hori then I can prolly do it for $50. I haven't moded sticks to play on Wii as it hasn't been on demand but can prolly look into it.

Quote from: moose! on August 06, 2010, 02:01:07 PM
Also if you make a custom stick can we choose the shape?

Yes you can choose the shape, but be mindful that the harder the shape, the more it may cost as the work required to build it will take longer etc... example would be the ROSE stick you see, that one would cost slightly more than others, let me know which one you like or give me a shape u like and I can give you a quote.

cheers.

zos'la

updated new Bison stick for iMagneto, picture is in first post.
Fully sanwa parts, custom casing and paewang PCB.

inoxx

What's that? You don't want to die? Too late for you, pal. You're a goner!

zos'la

zos'la

zos'la

daemahnic

Mata Leão