• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Hey

Started by Coddfish, January 12, 2007, 07:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

hear that guys? davids paying $5 for first to 3, and $10 for first to 5. looks like we need to caox some little kids into playing.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

[8-----D] Toots

Hey
First post.......

Keen for some yiffans action this friday/saturday...if anyones interested

I play 3s mainly...not to flash and I like to have a mash on marvel.

Anyone any good at 3s here? Ive noticed some asian guys at yiffans who seem to know their shiz.

fluxcore

Welcome!

I used to play 3s (Urien/Makoto) but went off the game pretty heavily at one point. Gino and I are coming up to Auckland tonight, I imagine we'll be in yifan's sometime between 8-10, will mainly be playing MvC2 and AE I imagine, but I'll try to pop onto the 3s machine if you're around :)

There were a few people here that were still into 3s, but they haven't posted for quite a while, unfortunately!
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Gino

I'll give 3rd strike a go, but I doubt I will be much of a challange. VF5, MVC2 and Super Turbo is what I play now.

fluxcore

Speaking of which, pick me up from work rather than at home pls - can't text, v.little credit :/
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[8-----D] Toots

Trust me IM not much of a challenge only been playing this game properly for like 2 months just sick of game ai and want to start playing people.

I'll see if I can get down tho it depends on some things.

Anyone play on GGPO? where should I post if I would like to set up some
matches

Cheers                                         

fluxcore

I used to play on GGPO but had some connection problems with NZ ppl, and then got into TF2/CoD4 so stopped playing it. I've got a new internet connection now though, so might have to try it again...

Might make a thread specifically for GGPO matches...

samurai black

yifans between 8-10. booo.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

I came after work, hung around till about 8-something but noone was there. :(
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Gino

we didn't get there till 9. DJ Krush didn't play till 2:30am!