• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

WWBWD?

Main Menu

Hey

Started by Coddfish, January 12, 2007, 07:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coddfish

I'll probably get into town on Saturday.

Probably find me getting my ass handed to me on 3S and GGXX#R :D
I'm easily discernable by my long hair.

Also Ryan, I'll take you up on those games/training some time. PM me your number or something, I'll txt you to sort out details.

!DIABLO GTR!

Wow, someone other the XBOX HG to challenge today... (which is pretty rare...)

Jackie was here today...

NZ's Best Dizzy player Vs NZ's best Millia player = utter lunacy... in a good way...  :)

it was a shame ryan didn't challenge...
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

lol, i would play.........if I just wanted to throw money away :P

give me 2 months.....honest, then i'll play.......
The New Generation Clockw0rk

!DIABLO GTR!

You need to throw away money to be good. This is from personal experience...  :)

Francis: Good to see that he is still playing, though he still loses at crucial moments against HG. He fared better against me though.

You know who HG: God knows how many times I defeated Sol and Anji today... But I got WF'd to death by Venom and Dizzy. Good thing I found their weakness and proceded to r@pe... Guilty Gear 101, Doing the same sh!T over and over again will get you killed...

fluxcore

Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on March 03, 2007, 12:03:14 AM
You need to throw away money to be good. This is from personal experience...  :)

Too true, learning from your losses is probably the best way to get better. My problem is the only comp I can get even WITH throwing money away is vs. CPU... *sigh*

Guilty Gear 101, Doing the same sh!T over and over again will get you killed...

I'd say this is true of all fighting games really, unless your opponents are brain-dead. Not much of a mind game if everyone knows exactly what you'll do!

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Coddfish

I went to Yifan's today, and I had my first real taste of the pure adrenaline and intensity of competitive fighting.

I fought a Chipp/Sol player who was almost a perfect match for me skillwise. Every round ended with a very narrow victory for the winner.
I tried to summon him round to the P1 side after the match, to thank him for giving such an amazing fight, and perhaps tell him about this site, but he left soon after and I didn't want to waste my coin by finding him instead of carrying on playing :P

I also got royally fucked by a very good Yun on 3S. I was also completely off, never seen scrubbier play than what I was putting out in that fight.

fluxcore

Quote from: Coddfish on March 03, 2007, 07:01:16 PM
I went to Yifan's today, and I had my first real taste of the pure adrenaline and intensity of competiive fighting.

There's something different about playing at your friend's house, and playing complete strangers at the arcade... especially when the games are close! It really is an adrenaline rush...

I tried to summon him round to the P1 side after the match, to thank him for giving such an amazing fight, and perhaps tell him about this site.

Good shit ^_^

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

samurai black

ive made a few friends playing marvel, cause most of us that play are pretty sociable... except me, im awful >_<

!DIABLO GTR!

Quote from: fluxcore on March 03, 2007, 08:36:36 AM

I'd say this is true of all fighting games really, unless your opponents are brain-dead. Not much of a mind game if everyone knows exactly what you'll do!

--flux

You haven't played Tekken...  :)

Eddy_COMBO

Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on March 04, 2007, 06:18:15 PM
Quote from: fluxcore on March 03, 2007, 08:36:36 AM

--flux

You haven't played Tekken...  :)

Yeah Jack-5 u/f+2 FTW!! or Eddy RLX mix-ups FTW!!!!!!!!!
PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

!DIABLO GTR!

uhhmmm... not sure about RLX... I always get hit when I'm in it...  :(

wow, the unthinkable has happened.

Usually XBOX HG won't stop challenging me, but today, he left after I beat him just once... LOL...

BS Millia FTW...

And my Zappa is starting to become really good, lol... mamamamamamama...

Kingpic froze the street fighter machine at uni, lol... and it started to p!ss everyone off...  :)

fluxcore

Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on March 05, 2007, 07:51:39 PM
Kingpic froze the street fighter machine at uni, lol... and it started to p!ss everyone off...  :)

World Warrior? I always felt shamed when I accidently froze it... love those glitches though!

--flux

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

lol, u get used to it when ur growing up.....it sucks.....lol, kingpic aye......trouble maker hahaha
The New Generation Clockw0rk

kingpiccolo

Quote from: D0P3FI3ND on March 05, 2007, 10:56:20 PM

lol, u get used to it when ur growing up.....it sucks.....lol, kingpic aye......trouble maker hahaha

ahahahahaha my plan must have worked, now to hide so's they cant find me hehehehehe.........
might pop down to yifans this avo but not sure eh since i got my ass handed to me by joekage damn you and your team scrub joe *shakes fist*

!DIABLO GTR!

Wow...

a certain someone r@ped the 1P side of the #R machine. The stick feels like sh!eT and the buttons don't register... Bloody HG...

today:

people seem to be playing Samurai Showdown again...  :)

Close matches against HG's Kazuki with my Yumeji and Sogetsu. But I'm still not too familiar with the crossovers. Thank God he wasn't using Amakusa.  :)

Then it was time to r@pe HG at #R. My Zappa can beat his Sol now, yay... But he beat my Zappa with Slayer shortly after... So it was only right that I destroyed him with Millia... He thought he cloud beat me by using Millia, but that didn't last too long...  :)

I'ld rather play him at SS than #R even though I lose at SS...