• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

Hey

Started by Coddfish, January 12, 2007, 07:34:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

Quote from: !DIABLO GTR! on March 06, 2007, 10:41:54 PM
people seem to be playing Samurai Showdown again...  :)

Close matches against HG's Kazuki with my Yumeji and Sogetsu. But I'm still not too familiar with the crossovers. Thank God he wasn't using Amakusa.  :)

Cool! One day I'll get around to putting up my 'ultra pneub' guide to a couple of the chars in the samsho thread. Personally I've always liked the game... I like the pacing (even if some people think it is boring :D)

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] Optimus DAVE

QuoteI like the pacing (even if some people think it is boring )

yeh it totally is......wheres the assist button :P

dude wit the rifle is my pick.....altho im a sucker for ninjas..........hanzo....galford.....ya kno, ya kno......
The New Generation Clockw0rk

Coddfish

I used to be a sucker for ninja's, now its all about long-haired fighters using iaido.

aka Ukyo.

I also do love SS, even though I haven't played it extensively. I also play a little bit of Genjuro, who I picked up after bullying my friends on SVC Chaos using him :D Probably won't play him much anymore though, looks like he's bottom-tier in SS6.

Anyone know how Iroha plays?

fluxcore

Quote from: Coddfish on March 09, 2007, 05:49:35 PM
Anyone know how Iroha plays?

She's top tier, and pretty 'combo-friendly' (at least for a samsho!). Got a few high priority pokes... she's probably the samsho equivalent of rush down.

Plus she takes off all her clothes for her super.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

Coddfish

Quote from: fluxcore on March 09, 2007, 06:38:30 PMPlus she takes off all her clothes for her super.

Hotaru has competition! (Any Garou players know what I mean :P)

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

QuoteHotaru has competition! (Any Garou players know what I mean )

FLYING ORGASM OF DEATH
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

!DIABLO GTR!

Iroha is tourney material.

But I reckon she is for noobs like HG. But that's my opinion.
PS3 - WipEout HD Fury, Tekken 6
PS2 - Beatmania IIDX GOLD, Beatmania IIDX DJ Troopers
Arcade - Tekken 6 BR, DJ Max Technika, ITG2, DDR Supernova 2
PC: Red Alert 3, Tom Clancy's End War, DOTA
http://www.youtube.com/user/thejamesreloaded

Zenki

yup..... well imo SS6 sucks anyway..... when you start playing and come across "wait and throw" whores like HG and a few others.  F_cking tedious and f_cking gay sh_t, there's no fun.

GGXX is better because you can agro down those gay players more nicely :)

btw guys I actually have an important notice. Yifans is looking quite keen to get Accent Core!

Last time I went there on Thursday, the technician asked me for a price if they were to import it from Japan, through me.
(the current #R they have, it's actually what I bought in Japan about 2 years ago and I sold it to them lol)

If they agree with the price and payment procedure, it's quite likely Accent Core will be playable in Yifans before May.

Two key points are:
A) if they will really buy it, and
B) hopefully they have (or just buy) a new version of the Naomi system that allows AC to run.

Fingers crossed! :D

samurai black

sweet, ill be keen to get into that. maybe ill try holy order sol, even though he looks like a tool.

fluxcore

Quote from: Zenki on March 10, 2007, 11:30:34 AM
btw guys I actually have an important notice. Yifans is looking quite keen to get Accent Core!

Last time I went there on Thursday, the technician asked me for a price if they were to import it from Japan, through me.
(the current #R they have, it's actually what I bought in Japan about 2 years ago and I sold it to them lol)

If they agree with the price and payment procedure, it's quite likely Accent Core will be playable in Yifans before May.

Two key points are:
B) hopefully they have (or just buy) a new version of the Naomi system that allows AC to run.

Fuck! Sweet! Only 2 places in the US have Accent Core... Yifans would truly be a top notch arcade to get it as well!

BTW can I get you to import some Buck-Tick cds for me? :D

--flux

!DIABLO GTR!

yup..... well imo SS6 sucks anyway..... when you start playing and come across "wait and throw" whores like HG and a few others.  F_cking tedious and f_cking gay sh_t, there's no fun.

That's the orsome thing! He chicken sh!ts all day that I can run and throw him all day. And then go for Yumeji mistfiner mix-ups  :)

Two key points are:

yay... they told me that their supplier couldn't supply AC when I asked them last year. Their supplier had Arcana Hearts or whatever it was called. Thank God they didn't buy it...  :)

p.s. Uni gym arcade has VF4 Final Tuned ver.B running, WTF?

samurai black

not enough perverts around to play arcana hearts.

!DIABLO GTR!

I usually download match vids of fighting games even though I don't play most of them. And from what I've seen, there's some really broken sh!T in that game...

One of the lil' girls has this blob thing that's like Potemkin, with a mid screen wallbounce loop and other crazy sh!T...

samurai black

i've seen one vid with her, and a ninja chick that reminded me of hokutomaru from garou.

Zenki

I'm sick of gay games with tedious loop combos that don't do much damage near the end