• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Selling up

Started by redtie, August 09, 2010, 10:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

SOLD OUT!

PS3 Super Street Fighter 4
NTSC
$50 ONO

PS3 80gb
2 x Dualshock controllers
HDMI cable
No AV cables
$400 ONO

HRAP 3 SOLD!
Covering on usb lead is coming off, exposing wire. Other than that good condition.
$100 ONO

rugdoctor

I will take the hori tekken 6 stick off your hands, how much to send to wellington?
All your sticks belong to me!

redtie

I'll go to the post shop today and get an estimate on it. Or if you prefer you could sort out the shipping then let me know the costs

Oh and bro! You DID notice the second pic of the HRAP3 right? Just making sure, don't want you to feel ripped off

rugdoctor

...the exposed wire (and scruff on casing)? If you can get an price for shipment will be great, does it come with the original packaging?

redtie

Yup  ;D Ok sweet will try to get shipping costs asap

rugdoctor

does it come with the original packaging? Its only the casing for the wires and not the wires that is coming off aye?

samurai black

fark, thats a pricey repair bill. next time just bash some sticks in the ground and chuck a tarp on top.

redtie

Quote from: rugdoctor on August 10, 2010, 11:17:16 AM
does it come with the original packaging? Its only the casing for the wires and not the wires that is coming off aye?

I will try take more pics of it, It doesn't have casing underneath the wire that is already coming off. Was hard to get cam to focus on it but will try again later tonight when I get home. Sorry box was thrown out a while back

rugdoctor

No probs about the packaging,  dont worry about the pics, as long as the stick and buttons still registers with the console, then its sweet.

redtie

Quote from: rugdoctor on August 10, 2010, 12:17:41 PM
No probs about the packaging,  dont worry about the pics, as long as the stick and buttons still registers with the console, then its sweet.

Yup buttons and stick still register well. Updated OP cam focused alot better during the day. Busy for the rest of the day will pop down to the post office tomorrow

rugdoctor

Money transfered for the stick, please watch for it. Thanks!

redtie

Yup! Will do bro

;D

Cheers for the sale

Nick4now

Gus and Losa might be keen to buy the ps3 off you for $400. Give them a txt!

The Self-proclaimed Christchurch Hyper Fighting 2011 Champion