• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Wugga is eating uppercuts

Main Menu

Prices for HDR and Hyper Fighting

Started by redtie, August 16, 2010, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redtie

Sup, I'll be switching to the dark side in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone give me details on how you get games on xbox live?? Shit is confusing. Pretty much just want to know the prices for HDR and Hyper fighting and a quick how to download them. Microsoft points is confusing me

Chur chur

Skullator

It's pretty simple.

Soon as you go online and create your Xbox Live account, you can add like a payment option to your account (Credit card) or use a code (like prepaid card) to put money on the account.
You can then buy Microsoft points which is basically just like money on the PS shop \ wallet.
It gives you a full listing of $ value = how many points you get, for example 1000 points = $15 or so.
HDR and MvC2 are 1200 Microsoft points a pop. Whereas a SSFIV costume pack is like 320 points.

All that stuff is found from the XMB style main menu's.

redtie

Lennysaurus

Quote from: redtie on August 16, 2010, 03:52:32 PM
Sup, I'll be switching to the dark side in the next couple of weeks.

Anyone give me details on how you get games on xbox live?? Shit is confusing. Pretty much just want to know the prices for HDR and Hyper fighting and a quick how to download them. Microsoft points is confusing me

Chur chur

The netcode for hyper fighting is pretty awful dude if thats what youre getting it for.  Its sweet for offline games though.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero