• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Games today! Central Aucks.

Started by geneterror, August 19, 2010, 10:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Quote from: CaptainHook on August 19, 2010, 05:47:32 PM
Nice to meet some people today! Good luck for saturday, i'll be there on sunday. :)

Aww fuck, that was you. Jeez. I need to pay more attention. Ill get into some nerdy edit conversations with you on sunday.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Rorooze

Cheers for the games! Really gotta make the move to a lag free setup at home eh.

Lennysaurus

GG's tonight guys.

Nice to meet Hook and Moose!!

See you guysdown there tomorrow.

EDIT: BTW Graeme Ioane has no credit on his phone so if you text him he cant reply.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CrazyMobius

Will be going to Yifans today at 4pm and then giga. Hope to get some last minute challenges in before the Nats as.

geneterror

Sweet. Me and Moose are just bumming around at the moment.

Who's keen to hang at Giga again this afternoon.
KOW 2011

geneterror

Me and Moose! are gonna head to Yifans about 3:00 or 3:30 today. Can anyone bring an extra PS2 stick(s)? We're bringing in a PS2 with 3S, Alpha 3, CvS2 and KOFXI.

As usual I have no 360 gear so if anyone wants to being a couple of TE sticks?
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on August 20, 2010, 12:56:13 PM
Me and Moose! are gonna head to Yifans about 3:00 or 3:30 today. Can anyone bring an extra PS2 stick(s)? We're bringing in a PS2 with 3S, Alpha 3, CvS2 and KOFXI.

As usual I have no 360 gear so if anyone wants to being a couple of TE sticks?

Um do you have a TV to play the PS2 on too bro?  The TV's at Giga are even worse on PS2 than they are on XBOX360 and PS3.

geneterror

I was wondering about that. We'll just bring in what we can and bum around yifans/Giga and see what we can organise. We're coming in on the bus so we're kinda limited in what we can carry.
KOW 2011

Lennysaurus

Quote from: geneterror on August 20, 2010, 02:47:24 PM
I was wondering about that. We'll just bring in what we can and bum around yifans/Giga and see what we can organise. We're coming in on the bus so we're kinda limited in what we can carry.

I asked Ben to bring in his cobalt CRT TV ready for nats tomorrow, so when he gets there you might be ok.

THat PC we were playing on yesterdday still has all those ROMs on there so you can play oni that too, but you have to use PS3 sticks.