• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

Where to get Xbox 360 from?

Started by CaptainHook, August 31, 2010, 03:29:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

All good!

Just played some SSFIV with the pad against the computer, that's some fucked up shit right there.
Quite the different game. HDR feels a bit different too really. With all my almost 2 months experience on ST! Haha. :D
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

CaptainHook

Quick newb question, i can copy the game from the disc to the harddrive to load quicker/save wear and tear etc yeah?
Do i still need the disc in to play? Is it just for security/piracy reasons if so?

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CaptainHook on September 01, 2010, 11:01:57 PM
Quick newb question, i can copy the game from the disc to the harddrive to load quicker/save wear and tear etc yeah?
Do i still need the disc in to play? Is it just for security/piracy reasons if so?

Yah man you can transfer SSFIV to the HDD to save on loading times and wear and tear.  You still have to put the disc in when youre playing though.  Doesn't nake nuch difference on XBOX, but might be worth it anyway.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

fluxcore

HDR feels quite different to ST imo... while it's arguably the better game, I just like ST more. Feels more right to me.

And yeah SSF4 is totally different again.
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

CaptainHook

Thanks for the help/advice guys. Definitely appreciated. :)

zos'la

stick with SSF4 xD then it all makes sense!!!~~
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

CaptainHook

Lol, i've only played one game on each so far, but i may have to agree with you on that Andy. :P

Although ST is still my fav and above both. (tho obviously still early days to make an actual informed decision..)

I do think i'll end up liking HDR more than SSF4 cause of my love of ST but time will tell.

CaptainHook

Xbox/Benq Monitor/Modded TE stick all up and running!!

Now i actually have to play the game... LOL.