• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

Armageddon WCG Fighter Club

Started by massi4h, August 31, 2010, 05:22:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bro you won't stand a chance if all the pro's are there anyway hahahaha.

If there's some SF there i will money match anybody.

G just mash buttons with Eddy and shit like this will come out.

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

zos'la

weazzy is edging for that $20 revenge :P did u actualyl pay Fong back ? LOL
Widen your eyes, there are always mountains higher than the ones you see.

massi4h

Shot weazzy for calling me a scrub at guitar hero.

Pinolicious

I think he mixed you/guitar hero with me/tekken, into you playing tekken and mashing capo kicks eddy.  mad lol.
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer i was talking about tekken lol. Fuck you bully on GH caaant.

Quote from: zosla on October 21, 2010, 02:18:01 PM
weazzy is edging for that $20 revenge :P did u actualyl pay Fong back ? LOL

Damn howd you find out about that. Fark man, Fong acted like he was giving me the 20. But it's algood i'll pay him back when i get the fundz, niggaz are dead broke round here. I will see if i can get his bank acc and pay him weekly, so i can stop being called Fongs bitch. It doesn't sound az good as Fong's pimp. Which is what i'm used to being called.

I will money match some kid for his lunch money, or some homeless guy for the coat that keeps him warm at night.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Shot for giving us a ride to Armageddon today Mason bro. Was pretty mean day. Mason the lost cunt lost his dvd, guttered.

Tekken beasts was beasting everybody lol. Didn't wana embarass myself ay. But i really wanted to be the beast there and waste some OTHER scrubs. Pump it up comp was hype as fuck yo. That big dude can jump around pretty quick and nimble ay. That game should be called Happy Feet it up. That Asian guy with the glasses had badd swagg too haha.

Cosplay peeps looked badd. There was this badd Ryu there that had the same bag and everything mane. He was pulling off the mean stances in the Kamehameha comp too. Even done a bad Akuma ending stance haha. But the Kakashi cosplay guy did the best fucking kamehameha ever mane. Backflip with breakdancing and that ninja sign language shit too.

Dayam , had a mean picture with this badd promo bitch too. Had her leg up on my croth and my hand rubbing that tight ass too haha. Even Mason got one lol. But she's just standing there cos she knows he likes guys lool.

3rd equal in guitar hero comp, kicked out by Mason, damn it. LOL, i quit halfway through. 4 people entered haha.

Animal fucking Kaizer dawwgg. Hype as fuck matches. SO much strategy involved in that game. Mashing the shit outta a button that does nothing is gdlk in my books haha.

massi4h

Yeah man. Today was pretty sweet as well. Just missed out on the Tekken 6 comp, but apparently Darren won, beating Neal in the final.

But anyway, I will be setting SSF4 up tomorrow. Is anyone coming cause I actually need another stick for the public to use.

Pinolicious

Yeah, $50 timezone credit!  And Neal got $40 for second place!
<PSN> Kriselda

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Pinolicious on October 25, 2010, 12:17:43 AM
Yeah, $50 timezone credit!  And Neal got $40 for second place!

$40 cash or TZ credit?

Congrats bro. Pretty shit that there setting up SSF4 today when i'm not even coming. Bro you should get pic with the fable chick, she don't mind if you grab her ass and shit lool.

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

Im coming mason, but ive taken apart my TE to put some pretty artwork in that shit.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.

Pinolicious

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on October 25, 2010, 08:55:07 AM
$40 cash or TZ credit?

Congrats bro. Pretty shit that there setting up SSF4 today when i'm not even coming. Bro you should get pic with the fable chick, she don't mind if you grab her ass and shit lool.

All Timezone credit.  In vouchers.  Lol.

Did not see Fable chick.  But I did see this promo girl with the shortest mini dress ever.  it cut just where the bottom of her butt would start.  Skanktastic.
<PSN> Kriselda