• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

spiderman : shattered dimensions

Started by [NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja, September 08, 2010, 03:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

anyone going to pick this up ? if you have any interest in spiderman i would say definately as its an AMAZING game .
some of the best graphics ive seen , nailed spidermans charchter in all 4 versions.

you play
spiderman - set in new york  ,
spiderman 2099 - set in future with realistic graphics
spiderman noir (1930s spiderman) stealth spiderman sticking to shadows etc , stealth takedowns , grainy black graphics
spiderman alternate - black symbiote costume spiderman with cell shaded graphics .

its nice each spidey has different graphics and gameplay elements to change it up .

ive been playing my accuired copy , but will definately drop the cash for a legit version , like supporting good games

"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

ROCOABC

Definitely a great looking game and for a Spiderman game this title feels like it is going to play really well (Can't be any worse than the past feel titles).  Hype for the game.

CrazyMobius

I can't believe it. They made the game I invisioned. At least the classic spiderman cell shaded part. Will probably look at getting the game just for that part. Good find!

ROCOABC

So, anyone played the game yet?  How is it?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Yer g , i just finished it today. It's insanely fun. I played it on hard and it can get frustratingly hard at some points, but i like shit like that.

Graphics are mean. Everything in it is mean. Spiderman's jokes are terrible though.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

Quote from: ROCOABC on October 10, 2010, 09:54:35 PM
So, anyone played the game yet?  How is it?

didnt i say the game is AMAZING in my first post ???????????
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

ROCOABC

Damnit!!!  I seem to have missed your entire posting.  Ok, I will be picking this game up then.