• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Discipline. Justice. Commitment.

Main Menu

BlazBlue Continuum Shift (EU!) Dec 3rd

Started by fluxcore, September 10, 2010, 10:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

I'm sure only 360 people care about this still, but the EU (aka local) release is due out ~Dec 3rd

Mightyape: $69.99 http://www.mightyape.co.nz/product/Xbox-360/BlazBlue-Continuum-Shift/7701395/

Firstgames: $100 (from $120) http://www.firstgames.co.nz/shop/xbox_360/blazblue-continuum-shift
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

originaljulz

Holy shit that is expensive. Lol but I couldn't resist and preordered the 'fan edition' from the EU publishers Zen United. Got all the random collectable shit that I had to get. It was only like $20-30 more than what these guys are selling the standard edition for though.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

fluxcore

Was about to look at their store - down for maintenance :(
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

originaljulz

Yeah it's been down for a while because they're redoing it, but hopefully up again soon with a whole lot more BB related shit for me to spend my money on.

The fan edition sold out in like less than 24 hours cos it had a Noel nendoroid in it lol.

Chuckk

RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

fluxcore

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

massi4h

That is perfect. It's a price that will make me buy it. Good on EB for once.

Chuckk

this might be PS3 only, and is probably subject to change an increase in price by $5 or so because of GST rise. If you pre-order it at EB before Friday they will honour the pre GST rise price on your pre-order but it's a minor difference.
RAP GAME MIKE MYERS

"It's only the 360 version that is late.  PS3 version will ship on time."

-Lenny

fluxcore

Mightyape have updated their price to $69.95 (plus their shipping fee...)

Hopefully firstgames will do the same soon so it will end up cheaper.

Rorooze

November 12 for me, exams over >_< will be getting BB:CS straight after :D

originaljulz

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Damn they changed it to 29th before was 28th. Stop fucking with meeee!!!!

I'll get it first day anyway as i'm a natural genius and will pass uni eeeazzyy. A few cheating techniques that have gotten me top of my class so far hahahahaha.

Only problem is getting the cash. I'll just scab beewahs and smokes off people to stack it up.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

fluxcore

fluxcore

Mightyape seem to believe the new release date is 05/11... here's hoping!

I'm picking later nov though.