• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift (EU!) Dec 3rd

Started by fluxcore, September 10, 2010, 10:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluxcore

QuoteBlazBlue As many of you are aware BlazBlue: Continuum Shift has been pushed back to the 3rd of December. In keeping with our promise, we’re updating you guys on the events surrounding this delay.

As we reported last week, we finally resolved the issue that was delaying the game and BlazBlue: Continuum Shift finally went into production. Unfortunately, once this process of (manufacture, shipping etc) of the game has begun, we are unable to control exactly when the game is actually released into stores â€" as much as we’d like to.

tldr; Release date ~Dec 3rd.

:(
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: fluxcore on November 13, 2010, 10:25:34 AM
tldr; Release date ~Dec 3rd.

:(
Aww fuk off!!!

Now what am i gonna do between November 18th and then. I know.... super diezal skullah.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Elixir

perhaps there's something stopping you from importing it?

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Quote from: Elixir on November 16, 2010, 11:42:58 AM
perhaps there's something stopping you from importing it?

Yes. US psn cards. Too expenisve and too much hassle. I imported SSF4 and i regret the fuck outta it.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

geneterror

Why do you need a U.S PSN card? If it's just for the 2 DLC chars I will gameshare them to you if you get a U.S copy :-*
KOW 2011

LN

There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Aw fuuukkk. I wish you hadda told me that ages ago. But nah i might as well wait now. Shit.

Squares

Hey gene, can you share the DLC characters with me? I picked up my copy awhile back now. After playing that /not so legal/ arcade version with the hacked dongle encryption. I was enjoying continuum shift a lot more than Calamity Trigger, I regret buying the limited edition of Calamity Trigger now, haha.
Nyaaaa

geneterror

Yeah bro. I will PM you the account name and password in the weekend. Sorry but it's the first chance I will have. So you have BB:CS online then, keen for some games?
KOW 2011

Squares

Quote from: geneterror on November 17, 2010, 08:29:04 AM
Yeah bro. I will PM you the account name and password in the weekend. Sorry but it's the first chance I will have. So you have BB:CS online then, keen for some games?

Yeah I'll be keen, but won't be until the end of the month. I live in the wop wops and I have shitty ISP now with a crappy bandwidth limit.
Unless you want me to come out to play, which I also don't mind doing. But will have to catch a train.
Nyaaaa

LN

QuoteHere is the current DLC schedule for BlazBlue Continuum Shift.

FOR PS3
1/12/10 - Makoto Nanaya available with Redeemable Code

8/12/10 - Makoto Nanaya available for purchase
- Valkenyahn R Hellsing available for purchase.

15/12/10 - Unlock Mu
- Unlock all unlimited characters
- Additional System voices, Jin, Carl and Taokaka
- Additional Costume Colours, Volumes 1, 2 & 3

FOR XBOX 360
3/12/10 - Makoto Nanaya available for purchase

7/12/10 - Valkenhayn R Hellsing available for purchase
- Unlock Mu
- Unlock all unlimited characters
- Additional System voices, Jin, Carl and Taokaka
- Additional Costume Colours, Volumes 1, 2 & 3

From http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=46099&id=126073299976

Rorooze

On mightyape: Pre-order: due to release 10 Dec 2010

LN

Oh and apparently Valk is going to be discounted on 360 due to the problems.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Fark yer would be different for NZ ay.

Fuck this game getting an update.