• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

Newbies: feel free to ask for help! We can do training sessions online as well!

Main Menu

BlazBlue Continuum Shift (EU!) Dec 3rd

Started by fluxcore, September 10, 2010, 10:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

LN

Valk is out (320MSP)... where the fuck is my game? :(
There is no knowledge that is not power

geneterror

KOW 2011

Sdj

not to say anything BIG or diss anyone, but just wanted to mention it.
So release to pal/ntsc just got released for consoles aye?

I'm in cambodia on holiday atm but like a month ago i brought a copy od BB:CS for 1.50USD
it's a copyed version though for Xbox360. (i got a modded 360 and no net)

but i also was wondering about, if i played on the network with these conditions. Would i get banned from xbox live? and if so. under what avail or reasoning? due to me playing a copyed ver. online? or having a Hacked/modded xbox online?
Melty Blood - C-Akiha, C-V.Akiha, C-Nanaya, C-W.len
Dissidia - Squall, Zidaine, Golbez, Frion, Tidus
SSF4 - Makoto, Sakura

ErlKing2

Quote from: Sdj on December 08, 2010, 08:17:33 PM
not to say anything BIG or diss anyone, but just wanted to mention it.
So release to pal/ntsc just got released for consoles aye?

I'm in cambodia on holiday atm but like a month ago i brought a copy od BB:CS for 1.50USD
it's a copyed version though for Xbox360. (i got a modded 360 and no net)

but i also was wondering about, if i played on the network with these conditions. Would i get banned from xbox live? and if so. under what avail or reasoning? due to me playing a copyed ver. online? or having a Hacked/modded xbox online?

Once you get online, Microsoft have some machanism to check whether your Xbox is hacked. no matter what kinds of games you play.
so yes, you will be banned.

and btw, it is confirmed that BBCS is going to be updated to BBCS2 on console next Spring, and it is free for the patch.
I think it is around 30th June? Seems that Japanese people like to realease their titles on Thursday.

originaljulz

That sounds around the same time Platina will be released

Sdj

Quote from: ErlKing2 on December 11, 2010, 07:16:51 PM
Once you get online, Microsoft have some machanism to check whether your Xbox is hacked. no matter what kinds of games you play.
so yes, you will be banned.

and btw, it is confirmed that BBCS is going to be updated to BBCS2 on console next Spring, and it is free for the patch.
I think it is around 30th June? Seems that Japanese people like to realease their titles on Thursday.

those bastards mircosoft.. they not 'soft' at all! ah well actually it is lmao!

yeah saw that bccs2 thing, but didn't know it's a DLC freeware. thx for update dude.

i like thursdays now
Melty Blood - C-Akiha, C-V.Akiha, C-Nanaya, C-W.len
Dissidia - Squall, Zidaine, Golbez, Frion, Tidus
SSF4 - Makoto, Sakura

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Are you sure aboutt this being confirmed? I'm gona buy it  if it is. HAve you got a link bro? I mean the bbcs2 patch.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

Rorooze

Yeah I'd be pretty peeved if I got BB:CS and CS2 came out like 6 months later.

originaljulz

I'm pretty sure BBCS2 is just the patched version of BBCS that we get for consoles. It's arcade only, because the arcades machine can't be updated I guess.

ErlKing2

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on December 12, 2010, 07:32:25 PM
Are you sure aboutt this being confirmed? I'm gona buy it  if it is. HAve you got a link bro? I mean the bbcs2 patch.

http://www.arcsystemworks.jp/official/blog/
From the offical blog,
正式なå'ŠçŸ¥ã¯å¾Œæ—¥è¡Œã,ã›ã¦é ,きますが、
現在発売さã,Œã¦ã,,ã,‹PS3版 / Xbox 360版のCONTINUUM SHIFTにつきましてã,,、
来春にã,¢ãƒƒãƒ—デートã,'予定しておã,Šã¾ã™ã€,
詳細は後日ã"案å†...となã,Šã¾ã™ãŒã€ã,¢ãƒƒãƒ—デートはç,,¡æ–™ã§è¡Œã,ã›ã¦é ,きますã€,

so roughly it says continuum shift is going to be updated on next spring and it is free

originaljulz

LN

Thanks for that erlking :) A bit far off, but that's not too bad. And free is always nice.

It's not necessarily the case that CS2 will prove more balanced in the long run anyway... Arakune is sounding pretty nasty atm :D Also there won't be a CS2 arcade around here anywhere...
There is no knowledge that is not power

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Oh yer shot ErlKing.

It's out  at EB games ay? I don't wanna buy online shops in case they send me USA copy like SSF4.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

ErlKing2

Quote from: LN on December 12, 2010, 09:25:00 PM
Thanks for that erlking :) A bit far off, but that's not too bad. And free is always nice.

It's not necessarily the case that CS2 will prove more balanced in the long run anyway... Arakune is sounding pretty nasty atm :D Also there won't be a CS2 arcade around here anywhere...

What is your PSN?
I don't often play with hakumen so I would like to have some experience against him~