• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

BlazBlue Continuum Shift (EU!) Dec 3rd

Started by fluxcore, September 10, 2010, 10:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

massi4h

Can get one of you did you say LN? How much?

LN

So I'm only going to have one copy spare, Skull bought two, one for me and I think is keeping the other for himself (you might be able to get him to part with it though...)

I'm leaning towards giving it to Karizzma because mason only wants to play Platinum who isn't even going to be released until march or later...

Not sure what the cost will be just yet, sorry... deffo under $70 though.
There is no knowledge that is not power

originaljulz

So yeah I got my Fans Edition in the mail today.

Pretty sweet swag that comes with it. Well, if you're into BB as much as me. I may or may not post pics up of the shit I got. Heaps of it already up on the interwebs anyway.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

geneterror

KOW 2011

Rorooze

I'm almost not interested in this game anymore, so many delays and now we can't even get it. brrrrrrrrrrrr

LN

You'll be able to get one through cdwow.co.nz, although it will take a while to get to you...

Or if you have friends in AU get them to send you one - it's available in ebgames over there.

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yay my copy showed up today .
will be scrubbing out on it tonight :)
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

yah this game is so fucking awesome .
buy it you kungs and lets get a bb ranbats happening , its combo time !!!!!!!!!!

LN

Yeah, I totally agree. I'm pretty disappointed by hearing how many people are thinking of passing it up just because they can't buy it super easily. It's well worth putting a little effort into to obtain.

Wouldn't be too silly even just to get one person to buy a bunch of them to redistribute. I don't mind doing it as long as there is some interest (and I can find a place to ship to here).

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

i call thee kungs of kungs if you pass up on this game .

if you like rushdown , combos and fuckn badassery games bb cs is for you .
oh and the music is awesome too !!

gimme a week or so to figure out the game before i hop online to play alan , dont really wanna scrub it out online unless i sorta know what the fucks going on .
tho if you wann teach me some shit that'd be cool

also lol at me posting in blazblue threads haha , nver really thort that much of bb till i sat down with it for awhile today , i can see me liking it more than ssf4 , just for the fact i can rush down and put pressure on people and they cant turtle all day and block because of guard break etc .

fuck i reallllyyyyyy like the werewolf guy . im doing some retard air combos i saw in a vid , hope i can use him at a bb meetup , suck if dl charchters arent allowed :(

gunna learn jin as well as ragna , sorta the ryu and ken of bb i guess . noone seems to use jin and he shoots swords of ice
SWORDS OF ICE PEOPLE !!!!!!!!!!!
how fuckn cool is that shit ?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!

stereomonkey

Game is pretty sweet TBH and loads of fun though I'm trying to figure out who to play as well as waiting for my days of to get some practice (since some Kung I live with needs to practice more to not be so shit :P).

Gonna run though those challange modes to see who looks like the character I wanna play.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

LN

Just a note, apparently the DLC is going on sale pretty soon - so for those of you who haven't purchased the slutty squirrel yet you can get her cheaper (I think valk will be at the same discounted price).

Hopefully the announcer packs will be available soon so they might come out cheap too...

Here's the press release

http://www.aksysgames.com/2010/12/17/blazblue-continuum-shift-dlc-going-on-sale/

redtie

I also might see if I can grab a copy of the game. SSF4 not cutting it for me anymore and the more videos I watch of the game the more appealing it becomes hah.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Alan does that sale work for NZ?

Or is it just PSN. I duno about XB360 but on PSN the difference between content in different countries is huge.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!