• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

News:

DID YOU SEE THAT? That was the DAMAGER!

Main Menu

BlazBlue Continuum Shift (EU!) Dec 3rd

Started by fluxcore, September 10, 2010, 10:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

originaljulz

Quote from: redtie on December 19, 2010, 01:57:47 PM
I also might see if I can grab a copy of the game. SSF4 not cutting it for me anymore and the more videos I watch of the game the more appealing it becomes hah.

This is what I like to hear. When I first hit NZism, I was like zz all SF4 no BB. Lets try to convert some peeps.

Now it's happening lol >,<
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

Lennysaurus

Quote from: originaljulz on December 19, 2010, 02:12:30 PM
This is what I like to hear. When I first hit NZism, I was like zz all SF4 no BB. Lets try to convert some peeps.

Now it's happening lol >,<

Haha, I can imagine.  Makes it heaps easier to get people to play a game when it's released though.  I'm kinda keen now that I know there are gonna be lots of people playing it.  Looking forward to handing out the damager with my small boy and robot combo.

BB team tourney?  What?

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

[NIUE] B1ackstar Ninja

tbh most people were gunna get into it , its just its never had a local relese to actually play s ost of us are onxbox s we havnt had a pal release .

im gunnpretty much pick up most fighting games to make use of my te sticks , kof13 will be next !!!!!!!!!!!
"Attack me if you dare , i will crush you "

stereomonkey

It's a good game for a change and as Euan said it sucked before there was a PAL release cause none of us xbox fullas could get it.  Now that has changed it's all good!

Not too sure on KOF but I know the next game I be buying will be Marvel baby then most likely MK.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"

originaljulz

Shoulda just learnt on the arcade cab like me ;D

But nah this is pretty cool. I'm planning to get into KoF13, MK9 and MvC3. ALL over them keke.

geneterror

Anyone that has a U.S copy of BB:CS can hit me up for Makoto and Valk DLC if you want, I have one spare gameshare left. First in first served. Must be for the U.S copy of the game though, won't work on the PAL version of the game.
KOW 2011

Flash

Quote from: geneterror on December 20, 2010, 08:58:27 AM
Anyone that has a U.S copy of BB:CS can hit me up for Makoto and Valk DLC if you want, I have one spare gameshare left. First in first served. Must be for the U.S copy of the game though, won't work on the PAL version of the game.

Damn just got me another US psn card 2 days ago for Valk DLC

****Up or i'll scratch yo face with my stubby little arms!

madaxe munkee

Oh well. At least we finally have our PAL copies, and BBCS stuff is on the psn store. I still haven't bought Valk yet though lol. Actually, I should. I have money now, and Julian is coming over tomorrow...
We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

originaljulz

Do you want me to bring over my PS3? Huahuahua, that's right I have one now.

I got it for $498 too zomg like $100 bucks off normal prices.

I'll give everyone a should once I get my online account working. (I'm kinda not meant to be using the internet for anything since I used almost all the allowance for this month.)

Edit: Fuck I just realised I typed "should" instead of "shout." Just shows how tired I am I guess. And that was at 11. It's 3am now lol.

LN

All the other dlc is out now for us too (and it's at the sale prices!). I recommend the Kakihara announcer pack and colour pack 2 :)
There is no knowledge that is not power

madaxe munkee

We don the blue beret. Pick up Arcus Diabolus Bolverk and put our guns on. For if there is an Assault to go Through, a Spring to be Raided, or a Bloom to be Triggered, we will be there.

We main Noel Vermillion.

originaljulz

I had to use the $100 Nick owed me, and $80 on my credit card though lol. But I couldn't pass up on $498.

Last day of boxing day sale at DSE.

But Amol (I dunno if you know him by name) from Vagabond/Livewire price matched it for me and saved me the walk down to DSE when I was already at Vaga earlier. And I dunno if DSE has a year warranty on them? Or is that standard for all PS3s? Dunno.

madaxe munkee

Lol yeah. Well now that I finally have CS (and have put in a week's worth of training) I'm keen for you guys to steal my psn and have some not-so-laggy since we're in NZ matches online. Yes, that sounds like a great idea.

You gotta put your psn up too Julz lol.

We main Noel Vermillion.

[NIUE] weazzyefff

Addded you Madaxe. And Julz you need to put your i.d up mane. Or just add me for secret battles lol.

edit: Is there a Blazblue chatroom on PSN? If not we need to make one. IF so , someone need to invite me to that shit.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

originaljulz

Quote from: [NYC] weazzyefff on January 02, 2011, 12:48:25 AM
Addded you Madaxe. And Julz you need to put your i.d up mane. Or just add me for secret battles lol.

edit: Is there a Blazblue chatroom on PSN? If not we need to make one. IF so , someone need to invite me to that shit.

Gotta wait till the 10th brah. Like 1gb datacap on the internets and if I slow us down to dial up again this month my family will kill me.