• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Is anyone here actually learning/new in SSF4?

Started by Chocobuny, September 13, 2010, 03:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chocobuny

Holy shit at the love.

I guess I'll start by making an Aus account, wasn't aware it seperated NZ and Aus, don't think any other game does it! I'll try that before I bother you guys, was feeling really frustrated when I wrote the OP. Although if Hook is gettin some lessons I'd be keen to join in <_<;. I'll add some guys when I get on next : D I'm semi excited again lol!

Edit: Why does it make a difference if I make an Australian Account? Why cant I just use NZ and select Any? I wouldnt think thered be many aussie matchs anyway

Skullator

Because Australians are making ranked games and making it so that only people from the "SAME" region can join. Which excludes our NZ accounts.

Trust me, there is alot more games to be had by switching regions.

CaptainHook

Quote from: [NIUE] BIRRY WONG on September 13, 2010, 09:56:00 PM
I already drew myself. Thats what my current avatar is.

Drawing yourself with a dickhead is a bit harsh. Changing it to a pussy would be fair.
Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

Lennysaurus

Quote from: CaptainHook on September 14, 2010, 08:18:59 AM
Drawing yourself with a dickhead is a bit harsh. Changing it to a pussy would be fair.

The defence concours with this witnesses testimony!

GG's last night hook.  Getting heaps better at ST.

NZism 2011 King of Wishful Thinking and Part-Time Hero

CaptainHook

Yeah GGs bro! Thanks for your help again. Was fun as.

Snakey

I actually need a training partner, and a majority if not all, of yous are well, in my opinion considered tops in SF4 and SSF4.
and I really need alot of input on how I play.
One of my mates plays it, is good at it, wins then proceeds to trash talk me to death, but I really want to wipe the floor with his face, and I think you are the guys to see about that.
Every man has a plan.........Until he gets hit.

Chocobuny

How'd you guys get a working Australian Address? Everything I find online is missing something : <.

Chocobuny

Nevermind asked some rando <_<; I'm good to go!

geneterror

The address doesn't matter anyway.

I made my address:
Scary
Hicksville
Outback 1069
Australia

or something like that haha.
KOW 2011

CaptainHook

When i made an american itunes account, i made my address the apple store in NY. :D

SamBo

woooowwwwww, i never made an aussie account until just now. i think i will be playing this a whole lot more now! haha

havnt played in a while so my once moderate skills are probably back to scrub again. hit me up for a game!

psn = big_table for the aus account
s-lim for the nz account

[NIUE] weazzyefff

But Aussie players lag like fucking balls mane.

UNLESS! Does making an Aus account somehow for some fucked up reason make it lag less?

Cos playing aganst Aussies is so fucking laggy it fucks me off. Only green bars is playable-real talk.
Bison: [to Guile] Something wrong, Colonel? You come here prepared to fight a madman, and instead you found a god?

Das Right bitch, G Weazal is GAWD!!!

SamBo

gah yea, some of the matches were downright unplayable. fucked me off for a while too. just as i said "last game" i ran into a green bar match tho :)

Chocobuny

Wow thank you so much for telling me to make an Aussie Account.

Not only do Aussies apparently suck at this game (no offence to any good aussies, just haven't played any yet) but there is so many of them!

I have had a total of 1 laggy match so far out of 20, which is much better than I expected. I have a match where I was cannon spiking Adons jaguar tooth on reaction which is pretty good for online play (The replay uploaded, dunno how you can find it though). I'm racking up a ton of BP and PP at the moment, these guys are a million times easier than anyone I have played in new zealand so far lol.

Woo so pumped for this game again!

Skullator