• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Recently watched...

Started by geneterror, September 14, 2010, 12:21:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainHook

Xbox Gamertag is ZERO's, not capital "O"s ~~ CaptainH00K

geneterror

Finally got around to watching 5 Centimetres per second, awesome.

Found this on youtube, keen as! Hopefully a cinema in Auckland picks it up. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
KOW 2011

LN

STEVEN SEAGAL

MARKED FOR DEATH

(censored version, booooo)
There is no knowledge that is not power

originaljulz

Quote from: geneterror on May 14, 2011, 09:52:35 AM
Finally got around to watching 5 Centimetres per second, awesome.

Found this on youtube, keen as! Hopefully a cinema in Auckland picks it up. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Cool let me know if they do.
HEAVEN OR HELL? DUAL ONE. LETS ROCK!

CrazyMobius

Saw that new Karate Kid movie. Wasn't as bad as reviews made it out to be. Although I would even go so far as to say it's a re-imagining of the first Karate Kid as it uses almost the exact same plot and even reproduces some of the same scenes. Such as the scene where he goes to the bully's gym and the teacher challenges the protagonist to a challenge there. His teacher declines and says that his pupil will take on all the bullies at the upcoming tournament and points to a poster on the wall.

They even reproduce the scene where the bad guy teacher tells his student to "sweep the leg" just before the final match.

Strange that they didn't have English subtitles for the parts where people speak in Chinese though as it happens a fair bit in the film.

nztauranga

Water for elephant movie bit slow, was ok...average movie i rate it as. The movie Priest is kewl. Slayers on nitro bikes slaying bloodsucking vampires.
-work to live not live to work-><>

geneterror

Quote from: CrazyMobius on May 15, 2011, 09:41:53 AMStrange that they didn't have English subtitles for the parts where people speak in Chinese though as it happens a fair bit in the film.
Downloaded version that was supposed to have external subs?

I remember my friends complaining there were no subs for the Russian parts of Eastern Promises and they just hadn't grabbed the external subs files when they downloaded it or were watching it on a media player/PS3 that didn't support soft/external subs haha.
KOW 2011

Pinolicious

Watched 'Your Highness'.

Best to wait for the DVD.  Not even worth cheap Tuesdays.

Might check out Arthur on Cheap Tuesday, then Pirates 4 with my Movie, the whole time I'll have Michael Bolton stuck in my head.

Then it's Hangover part 2.

I'll give a quick sentence about each.

Holler!
<PSN> Kriselda

stereomonkey

I think Arthur would be best to wait for DVD unless you actually like russell brand.
"I got that peanut butter chocolate flavour"