• Welcome to New Zealand Fighting Game Forum.

Anyone know this bald person in Yifans this afternoon?

Started by DevilStar, August 09, 2007, 07:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DevilStar

This afternoon around 18:30pm. I went to yifans after work. When I was playing SF33 with a bald guy. (little bit fat, play well. not a noob) Before last round started. My GF called me, I had to go. I moved. Then the guy followed me to upstair. He said me something (Fucking ASXXX bulabual) he want us go to some place without camera. So he can show me this is not our country. What the fuck?  My girl just 20M away from us. I don want to punch this guy in front of her. No choice. I called police. He run away before call connected. He said he remember my face. (-_-' OH well. I remember him as well) He will Bulabula next time.
Not many people are playing SF33 now. quite easy to get this guy. Does anyone know who this guy is? We would like to have a nice TALK with him next time in some place without camera? 

Eddy_COMBO

Now that dumb needs to get a life man seriously wtf was that shit.

Funny thing is I was in Yifans till 19:30 today.

PSN: primofreak
Currently playing - Call of Duty Black Ops, Soul Calibur 4, MVC2

fluxcore

WTF... that is seriously not on. Were you whipping his ass or something?

I have to strongly caution against giving this guy some knuckle sandwich unless absolutely necessary, however. Calling the cops was the right move.

Sad that this kind of thing still happens, even more so that it happens here.

--flux
Any sufficiently godlike street fighter technique is indistinguishable from randomness

[NIUE] BIRRY WONG

You get twits like this everywhere. Its sad but its true. He might have said he'll remember you but he was probably to doped up on the P/methylated spirits he was drinking to remember anything.

This kind of thing annoys me. Its just a game. He should go back to whatever wannabe-gangsta shithole he came from, curl up and die the drug/brutal-anal-reaming related death he is destined for.
<Smoof>
He's the hero NZism deserves.
But not the one it needs right now.
So we'll hunt him.
Because he can take it.
Because he's not our Hero.
He's a Niuean Guardian.
A watchful poster.
BIRRY WONG.